• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I WILL QUIT

Al_Muhairi

hey guyz i will quit from team9000 but i will be here sometimes bye cya see u when i will be online bye admin and normal ppl i must do it because they will dont promote me bye T.T

It seems as though you spammed the promotion applications.

This is a direct quote from Casey.

My patience it running thin here. I have tried to be as nice as possible, and clear as possible. So now I am just going to tell you as bluntly as I can

You are NEVER going to be promoted again.

If you are found asking for another promotion, FROM ANYONE, further actions will be taken.

*Thread Closed*

yxTKx.png

Hey look, and be very quiet..... here we have the native breeding grounds of the famous "internet drama" unusual, for it's normally north for the summer at this time of the year.

Rapsinger, with your constant spamming of promotion demands/requests to the moderation team, you only have yourself to blame.
We were very patient with you and gave ample warning to your actions.

I demoted you from Builder to Cool as a temporary demotion (Which included many warnings beforehand and a long PM Convo on the forum to re-illiterate the rules and consequences if you continued) so that hopefully you would get the message.

Then Casey demoted you from Cool to Guest for badgering him regarding the same exact issue. (After multiple warnings from Casey)

Dasbeast and myself worked out that you are using Essa82, rapsinger85, rash00d1, Al_Muhairi, 7am00d86, Bu_jassim9 and Bu_Jassim9.

We have been very fair with you.

All the best,
Casham.

Back