• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I WILL QUIT

Rapsinger, with your constant spamming of promotion demands/requests to the moderation team, you only have yourself to blame.
We were very patient with you and gave ample warning to your actions.

I demoted you from Builder to Cool as a temporary demotion (Which included many warnings beforehand and a long PM Convo on the forum to re-illiterate the rules and consequences if you continued) so that hopefully you would get the message.

Then Casey demoted you from Cool to Guest for badgering him regarding the same exact issue. (After multiple warnings from Casey)

Dasbeast and myself worked out that you are using rapsinger85, rash00d1, Al_Muhairi, 7am00d86, Bu_jassim9 and Bu_Jassim9.

We have been very fair with you.

All the best,
Casham.
I think Rash was caught in the crossfire...

I feel bad for him
I would if he was demoted if he asked once for a promotion, but he was told time and time again that he's not going to get it by asking, and when he was demoted he asked for his rank back, and it was a tem-demote as well.

He didn't learn his lesson and he's paying the price.

SO, in other words

ya-srsly001.jpg_thumb.jpg

Back