In case of emergency, break glass and haul ass

IncognitoLens

In this thread, tell us about your apocalypse escape plan.

NOTE:This is not specifically a zombie apocalypse thread, you but the apocalypse in general. It can be any kind you can think of.

Get out my 12-ga shotgun and blow off David and Jns's heads before they zombify others.
Well, by the time you found out we were zombies we would already be so trollerific that your mere bullets would just bounce off our insane pecs

Amphibious zombie with a shotgun.
:megusta:
I will that zombie that swims super fast in water and you have to kill with only a crossbow because gun don't work underwater.
Edit: Looks like i have to discard that shotgun. :(
GOD NO WHERE IS FOUND. (madcart speech)

• Blow out all access to the upper floor of a building near a supply depot (hopefully with roof access for daytime hours)
  • Install a lift-ladder
  • Block all but one window off
  • Use melee weapons, with a handgun just in case
  • Live up there with only VERY close family and friends, quietly
  • Play video games
  • Be careful
  • Have a few dogs... great protection, potential food, and they cannot, under any circumstance, reanimate after being bitten. They just die...

Biggest reason for blocking off windows: Don't want to attract other survivors.

Hide out in a secret bunker for several years until the rest of the humans die out. After that there will be no more brains for the zombies and then over time they will forget their taste for brains. I will then emerge and become leader of their zombie society. I will become the Human Overlord of Zombies.

Back