In case of emergency, break glass and haul ass

it seems nobody see this, so i re-post, lol

Because this post killed me faster than the Patriarch.. zombies won't "starve to death"... they already are dead. They eat until their intestines blow out, then they eat some more. What kills zombies? Two things.. we do... and decomposition... that of which, given climate, could take anywhere from 2 to 10 years. Each... good luck out"living" them in a bunker with one video game and one movie...

ok then.. i forget i have.. um.. assassin creed I, assassin creed II, assassin creed revelation, the sims 3, gta episode from liberty, cs cz, big bang theory s1 until s5, my gf is gumiho episode 1-16, cs 1.6 (modded and normal), need for speed most wanted, ps 2 emulator with these iso : tenchu 3, tenchu kurenai, the warriors, disgaea, disgaea 2, and i could just steal some more at shop.. oh yea and i'll bring the rifle that have been hibernate for years, assassin creed lineage, and.. plenty of film/episode/game i didnt mentioned here..

There is actual scientific research and evidence of true zombies. They've done experiments on them. Most bacteria refuses a zombie host, zombie flesh is highly toxic and if eaten, will almost immediately kill you, without reanimating you. Not a single animal to date is able to live long enough for the virus to reanimate them. Mosquitoes refuse a zombie host 100% of the time. 1 of every 4 zombies can climb simple obstacles. Also, it doesn't matter if they can or cannot feed. They don't need to feed, it's just an instinct. they don't benefit from feeding at all.

Due to the fact that the bacteria actually refuses to feed off of a zombie host, they do not bloat and explode, as the gasses don't have a way to be created. As for digestion, there is none. A zombie does not digest anything, as it is dead. They simply feed.. not for nutrition, not for anything, but to destroy everything. There have been zombies found that, once dissected, had over 211 lbs of human remains, all still intact, within it's intestinal tract and body.

I can go on forever if you wish...
What even?

it seems nobody see this, so i re-post, lol

ok then.. i forget i have.. um.. assassin creed I, assassin creed II, assassin creed revelation, the sims 3, gta episode from liberty, cs cz, big bang theory s1 until s5, my gf is gumiho episode 1-16, cs 1.6 (modded and normal), need for speed most wanted, ps 2 emulator with these iso : tenchu 3, tenchu kurenai, the warriors, disgaea, disgaea 2, and i could just steal some more at shop.. oh yea and i'll bring the rifle that have been hibernate for years, assassin creed lineage, and.. plenty of film/episode/game i didnt mentioned here..
I saw it.. you keep breaking my brain and I've hereby chosen to ignore you, that's all.

What even?
See Gurw's link <3

My plan:

Get a air filter/gas/medical mask. Go to the nearby college with all weapons in my house (a machete, 2 shotguns, revolver, pistols, ect. Go to the dorms. 2nd floor, destroy stairs. Use ladders to get up and down (since you can pull up a ladder or push it down so no zombies can get it). Attempt to scavenge any food, water, and weapons possible. Boil water before drinking it to prevent waterborne contamination. Use hairsprays and canned paints as flamethrowers. Attempt to contact local air force base. If I can get military assistance, I can either be protected by the military or obtain better weapons. Once enough weaponry has been obtained, attempt to take over Walmart (most likely looted, but it will make a good base if you can barricade doors and aisles.)

Grab crowbar from garage.

Destroy everything in my path.
8813d1183391065-favorite-video-game-character-0917gordon_freeman.jpg

Use Sing, draw on their faces, run, Double-Slap them, Double-Kick, use Sing, Dream Eater....*Apocalypse has fainted* :D

I don't understand why everyone wants to survive the apocalypse... the internet will probably be down for the next 50 years... And no amount of IRL zombies can replace the internetz.

I don't understand why everyone wants to survive the apocalypse... the internet will probably be down for the next 50 years... And no amount of IRL zombies can replace the internetz.
Exactly what im saying. Cant survive without internet.

So this is what they mean by "the living will envy the dead."

Then again, I foresee an increase in per capita sexual activity in the post-apocalyptic world, as moral/social stigmas lose out to the necessity of having new survivors replace the fallen, so it probably evens out.

Women ages 16-40 will most likely be baby factories, but they'd be so revered that it'd be justifiable to sacrifice 5 men to save one woman (of reproductive age) in a "life or death" situation.

all you need to do is: Barricade Walmart,Food resturants,Target,Gamestop,shoe store,Bed bath and beyond and so on... Then make a underground station to go to each one and then enjoy your damn life. As surviving

Hmmm, comes up to what kind of apocalypse. In the case of a giant metoer hitting the earth erasing all life froms only from the hit itself, I'd grab myself a seat, climb the next mountain and watch the end coming....
In case of a zombie apocalypse I'll see whatever I can get into my hand to make a useful weapon out of it against these guys.

New News:people are now saying the world will end in 2015 but it will end in 12-75-127-59712-5780137658016080y6802680280769017907u91-836-91u73603u801276y80u713807508917u05780157081790-8690-78u91u59178078u19075017u0570157y=

Back