Inactive Veteran Members Memorial

Creeper

Now let's take a moment to remember all those kewl members who have done a lot on Team9000 but aren't seen around as much as they once were.

Guite,

Cylume,

Malinax,

Drsheep,

Quincykins,

InvaderKewl,

TheGurw,

ThaProfessor,

Daydreaming,

Feone,

To name a few.

*Remembering*

Manly tears.png

Let us take a moment to remember all the veteran members of T9k who helped this small community thrive. This thread is for all the members who were once more active than now.

::::::::

Guite

KelseyB

Patchouli

TheGurw

Drsheep

Nettech09

Blueranger

InvaderKewl

:::::::::

If there's anyone else I should add to the list, please go ahead and suggest people to me.
From this list I only know Patchouli really... She helped me when I was new on the server. : ) I have heard from TheGurw, because of his 'Not really a Ban Appeal' where he said he 'cracked the game'. :)

You missed everybody's social life.
and i am not 100% on this if hes gone or not but add thaproffesor since i haven't seen him in a month

From this list I only know Patchouli really... She helped me when I was new on the server. : ) I have heard from TheGurw, because of his 'Not really a Ban Appeal' where he said he 'cracked the game'. :)
Well, some of these players are (Team9000-wise) reallly old, especially InvaderKewl and blueranger. I don't know half of them well either, it's just I know theyre veteran members.

and i am not 100% on this if hes gone or not but add thaproffesor since i haven't seen him in a month
Yeah, where is that guy. He never gets on Mumble anymore, and when he does, hes usually deafened.

Do we really need a memorial thread for some inactive members? It's not like they are dead or something. :D

I still check out the site daily and i do read every post written, because everyone here is AWESOME!!!!!!! i just have invisible powers bwahahahahahahaha

Do we really need a memorial thread for some inactive members? It's not like they are dead or something. :D
we dont need this.

You're both wrong.

THIS^

Seriously, where did proffy go... I have a thought though... haven't seen vic in a while either...
Rs, message me if you want to know what I think happened.

Back