• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Internet Problem

Antecus

I made a blog about this like a month ago, and I still didn't solve this Problem.

Basically my PC tells me that there is no internet connection, while I can still browse / use mumble / steam. I am unable to use Origin, it refuses to login because the PC says there is no access, like in the Picture below. Which is what I always have. Sometimes, only sometimes when I turn my PC on it's fine, but rarely. And yes internet does work, otherwise I wouldn't be posting this.

This is now, and 99% of the time. It might possibly be my router.
pOzpY.png

I tried searching the Internets for solutions, none helped me. Yes I checked the dynamic IP obtaining thing, and I did disable/enable the adapter, nothing works. Drivers are up to date.

The main reason this is a bad problem is because I can log into Origin to play BF3 :(

Wow. Its bad because you can log in and can play Bf3.
But when I get things like that it is usually my DNS. I have a program that does random.crap and it usually fixes the internet for me.

Try swapping your router to use google public dns rather than your ISP's.

aww sucks you're missing out on the fun :(
also, maybe a router problem = need new router? do you also have a modem, or is it just a router, or 2 in 1? im a noob at this, so just saying things that idk if they may help

Not my field either, already got a new router =s

At the moment, I am looking into the anti virus, which might be causing problems

Okay I just fixed it without it fixing it self from a system boot/restart. I hope this is it. Uninstalled a anti virus NSID filter, and installed it again. Seemed to solve problem. I hope so.

Try this http://www.pcwintech.com/.

I.e. I take no responsibility but not limited to viruses, hardware, software failures.use at your own risk.

In other words I am trying to help, but use your head of yours to see what's best.

This same exact thing happened to me a month ago. I took it to the shop, and even they couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was. They concluded it was likely a computer virus. I had to format my hard drive and reinstall Win 7, but it fixed the problem.

And as of this morning its not working again. -_- It must have something to do with the Kaspersky anti-virus NSID filter...

Back