IRL PICS! (if you want to)

I played a lost autistic teenager going into diabetic shock for some training today.. This is me before they located me. (the dirt and shit was added all by me lol)

uzSh58J.jpg

Ever been injured on impact? Sprained ankle or something?

Over 200 jumps. 0 injury. Just be smart about what kind of winds you jump in. Steady winds are fine, it's when it gusts from like 0mph to 20mph and back that it's dangerous. Other then that, it's all human error(and even so it's human error if you decide to jump in crap winds!)
Like Rook Nelson said, "You can just run across the street and be really dangerous, or you can and walk up, look left, and look right, and it can be a really safe sport."

Our canopies work just like Airplane wings these days. We have total control.
Here's how I land my canopy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjOa_UJSRYI

That is so awesome! I've always wanted to do that. What's it like?
It's like living a dream. Never been happier in life. It's not just a sport, it's an awesome community/family full of the happiest people you will ever meet.
One of my favorite skydiving videos by some frenchies. Good representation of what the sport is about. The serious side, and the down right silly :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B_Z-8FJ-Ik

Swaggin' it up as class of 2014.

w8Mh6Gy

sBQgtE8

Dat Piece of Wisco. :cool:

Also:
WHY WAS I SO PINK BACK THEN! HOLY FUCK!

Because Csi before you trimmed up and were chubby, everyone knows all chubby people are perpetually happy, and the pinkish-almost reddish hue is a direct result of the blood vessels in the face dilating from the excess amounts of pure joy.

Here, the formula looks like this:

Hue= J^n*#b, divided by R*T

Hue= Joy raised to the power of N, where n represents the event (i.e. bowling, sleeping, trying on hats) Multiplied by the number of blood vessels in the facial region. (most textbooks use per 1000 blood vessels, and while each person is different, this is usually just an estimated number, so at the end, MAKE SURE to divide by 1000 as most textbooks preach this.)

Then that number is divided by the answer of Rate of joy multiplied by the time the joy lasts for.

Back