IRL PICS! (if you want to)

So, I know that it's taken 180 pages to state this but this thread bothers the ever living fuck out of me.

Not because people post pictures of themselves. That's all good.

But because it has the sub title (if you want to). As if somehow if the thread didn't have that subtitle we'd all be forced to post pictures of ourselves.

Thank you oh benevolent overlord for allowing us only to only post IRL pictures of ourselves if we want to, rather than making it mandatory.

I also hate threads that have official in the title. What makes it official? Is an "Official Pokemon Thread" sanctioned by Nintendo? Because I'm pretty sure thats the only thing that can ACTUALLY make a thread official. Otherwise, it's just some jackass on the forum trying to make their thread the Quintessential thread by putting that word in front of it.

</monday Rant>

Please stay OT. Comment about other's pics or post one of yourself (if you want to). This isn't the Official T9k IRL Pics thread, but it is implied.

hahaha hell yea! I was at the midlothian carmax for like 4 hours doing test drives and such and I eventually settled on that. I originally wanted a lancer, but I liked the subaru more. Considering where I work all wheel drive was a must.
Duuude. Soul Mates. I've always had my eye on a Lancer, but the stock Lancers are lacking that extra oomph to make it like its rally bretheren (just throw a goddamn spoiler and mudflaps on them, and I'd probably gush). I love my Subaru, such a great car.

Please stay OT. Comment about other's pics or post one of yourself (if you want to). This isn't the Official T9k IRL Pics thread, but it is implied.
Even if you're trying to be sarcastic here, I really don't care. You're just being a jackass by moaning about one off topic post about the title of the thread.
Duuude. Soul Mates. I've always had my eye on a Lancer, but the stock Lancers are lacking that extra oomph to make it like its rally bretheren (just throw a goddamn spoiler and mudflaps on them, and I'd probably gush). I love my Subaru, such a great car.
please stay on topic. For discussions about useless car thing things we probably have aa "o"Official" car thread or something.

Yup.. Tis the new guy XD

Attachments

• dRQf5E9U.jpeg
    dRQf5E9U.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 133
It is a great car, I got to test drive the lancer and it is so loud (like road noise wise). so far I have really enjoyed my car and the fact that is has paddle shifters makes that much more fun!

College boredom. Couldn't be any more bored even if I was working in a hotel.
13yV49d.jpg

Also, college project I drew concerning...I forgot what it was something to do with figure ground.
pgfNgl7.jpg
Oi don't make me come down there and drag you here to work as housekeeping.

Well, I had some issues with my head so I buzzed it.
Tuesday I got my first round of Botox treatments ~ buzzed head made it a lot easier :p

View attachment 143971
Still beautiful T9k daughter :)

Back