IRL PICS! (if you want to)

Here's what I'm lookin' like these days:

1488234_10201299229618387_1295496161_n.jpg

1512754_10201905330407578_477782442_n.jpg

1528569_10201905330527581_545635807_n.jpg

seriously? :confused:
Yes, seriously. On Christmas his power supply shit the bed. We got him one that works and when we finally got the computer to accept it's new kidney and work again, the cpu fan gave out. So now his computer is on life support until we can get a donor heart. Hopefully not one from a pig... again.

It's holding up well and hasn't over-heated yet. He's able to watch YouTube videos and play Haven and Hearth which will keep him occupied for now.

Yes, seriously. On Christmas his power supply shit the bed. We got him one that works and when we finally got the computer to accept it's new kidney and work again, the cpu fan gave out. So now his computer is on life support until we can get a donor heart. Hopefully not one from a pig... again.

It's holding up well and hasn't over-heated yet. He's able to watch YouTube videos and play Haven and Hearth which will keep him occupied for now.
I've got a couple fans from my old PC that you can hook up and hopefully angle towards the CPU if ya want em.

Shit nigga no need to be so rude
I'm not being mean, I just think that considering how well you think you and everyone should dress, you too would follow suit. If not, either you are a hypocrite or by chance dressed terribly ('terrible' being subjective to yourself, thereby absolving me of any perceived slander).

I've made one post in a thread talking about the standards I hold myself to. I don't care what people wear; my opinion however is that it's not hard to dress well.

I think you're also being very subjective. There's a difference between me saying "I'm broad so I don't wear skinny jeans" to "what you're wearing doesn't look good, and I think you should buy something else."

...Which would be especially insulting to someone who can't afford nice clothes.

There's no real point me or you taking the ego-trip to list what someone wears. For the record, my watch there is a Certina DS Podium. I was wearing a Levis shirt, jeans and belt. I was wearing my Blundstone boots and some thick Columbia socks because I was travelling and that's what I had.

If we're looking at money, then I'm easily touting a good $1500 of clothes there... Discounting my $1000 glasses which I wasn't wearing. I've saved a lot of money to buy the clothes and shoes I have. I'm not fucking buying 'upgrades' (although I may consider getting some Doc Martins, but I sure as hell ain't paying $400 for a pair of shoes).

Honestly, fuck you, man. You didn't need to go trawl back posts and critique my clothes. It doesn't add anything to this thread. However naff you may think someone looks, it is rude to call people out on it. I don't think my clothes are so awful - I'm not wearing a mauve muumuu or some shit.

If the only posting you're gonna be doing on this forum is this kinda shit, or frankly retarded crap about friendship standards, then don't waste your time.

Hypocrite my fucking arse.

@pg1: 'It's not hard to dress well.' implies a care about what others wear.

@pg2,3: I would never be pedantic about someone who /couldn't/ afford nice clothes wearing terrible clothing. But honestly, if you can't afford nice clothing then that doesn't mean that what you're wearing isn't terrible. All it means is that you have something to work towards. ( if you care about that sort of thing ). Taste in clothing isn't entirely subjective. Colours, textures and 'fit'? sure, however most of the more general aspects of style are relative to quality of build, quality of material and versatility.

@pg4: I wasn't asking for a list, I was rather reinforcing how much i didn't like the shirt. I /do/ like your watch, though it isn't quite my taste. Also, contrary to your clear assumption; I have no care in regards to Brand.

@pg5: We're not talking money. Though unfortunately, many of the nicest items are indeed rather pricey; there are cheaper items that are at times even nicer. I care about money a lot, but money doesn't apply to standard of clothing 100% of the time.

@pg6: Now who's being rude ;) . Really though, I can't help it. And you're somewhat right, your clothes are 'awful' however I had assumed that you normally wore a very high standard ( per the referenced post ) of clothing and so i judged it accordingly based on that.

@pg7: 'frankly retarded crap about friendship standards' ? I actually care a lot about that post, I keep a list handy with me everywhere, and that post is mostly copied out of my list. I have a very, very specific want. Not to say that people that wouldn't meet those expectation are in any way inferior or undeserving- it's not a high-horse kind of ego thing. It's more that I know what I want out of people based on previous experience, and I wouldn't want for someone else to interact with me if I am not going to want to reciprocate. I wouldn't want that to happen to me either.

@pg8: I didn't call you a hypocrite.

You know, I would respond here, but I'm tired and I don't want to derail this thread.

Take it up with me in a PM.
Fair enough. I don't have enough interest in arguing over things I believe to be clear & correct so I don't think I will.
Goodnight though.

Seeing how much you guys value clothing, I think you can find lots of wrong things in this picture. :D
AhXnKmq.jpg

PS: The jacket is not mine. I was moderating some kind of a show and basically got the message that I need a jacket 10 mins before the start, so I had to borrow it.

Back