Ironman vs. Batman

Doneyhew

iron-man-batman.jpg

Hey guys I am here to bring you the match up of the century.
Ironman vs. Batman

>Both can use ANY weapon that they have USED in previous movies/comics.
>Both have the preparation time of two weeks and will not be in contact before the time limit is up.
>No use of any other companions can be used.

IMO I think Ironman would win this battle easily. Not only could the hulk not blow through his armor but a nuclear warhead and a fall from space left him able to walk perfectly. He has by far the most technologically advanced weaponry in the world he also has multiple other suits controlled by Jarvis. If that isn't enough in an earlier comic issue he possessed AND used the infinity gauntlet which basically means he can control time and space.

Now im hoping we can discuss this in a civil manner because I have seen some friends and other image boards (/b/) get very heated about this argument. So have fun and lets discuss who would win this.

iron-man-batman.jpg

Just saw Iron Man 3, will have to say Iron Man... Iron Man fights for justice and whats right, Batman more of revenge and the opposite side of what Iron Man does...

Batman is able to beat superman in a fight, I don't think Iron Man would present much of a problem.

But how is batman going to kill a man who took a nuclear warhead and a tank shell to the chest?
Batman has said (not finding sources right now) that he has contingency plans to take down every member of the justice league should something happen that would require it. It really doesn't matter what Iron Man can do. Batman is able to take down an immortal, indestructible, super strong, laser shooting monster, I don't think Iron man would be a problem. Beyond that, most DC characters have some form of super power, making them generally tougher opponents, while not one of the Avengers has a real power. All the avengers power is from technology, experiments (Captain America), or fucking up with radiation in a serious way (hulk).

All that being said, both the heroes can do different things, batman is more of a close combat fighter using his gadgets, while Iron Man's power is 100% from his suite. His ability to take a warhead/tank shell to the chest is based on him having some super durable metal. I believe that Tony Stark is more technologically geared out and is a better inventor, but batman is extremely cunning, and has contingency plans for literally anything, so I'd assume he could find one for Tony in the two weeks given before the match. Batman is also stealth centric in most of what he does, while Iron Man makes sure to be a public figure. Whereas Iron Man would be easy to research (Batman could probably google him and find out everything he needs to know), Batman would have no definite info, seeing as most information would come from witnesses to his actions, rather than him telling the DoD how it works.

I'm sorry...I can't do this. Two different characters from two different comic universes. You might as well be asking if Mario could beat Crash Bandicoot. Could we at least keep within either the Marvel universe or the DC universe?

I'm sorry...I can't do this. Two different characters from two different comic universes. You might as well be asking if Mario could beat Crash Bandicoot. Could we at least keep within either the Marvel universe or the DC universe?

Crash Bandicoot would obviously win, due to being from Australia of course.

Batman has said (not finding sources right now) that he has contingency plans to take down every member of the justice league should something happen that would require it. It really doesn't matter what Iron Man can do. Batman is able to take down an immortal, indestructible, super strong, laser shooting monster, I don't think Iron man would be a problem. Beyond that, most DC characters have some form of super power, making them generally tougher opponents, while not one of the Avengers has a real power. All the avengers power is from technology, experiments (Captain America), or fucking up with radiation in a serious way (hulk).

All that being said, both the heroes can do different things, batman is more of a close combat fighter using his gadgets, while Iron Man's power is 100% from his suite. His ability to take a warhead/tank shell to the chest is based on him having some super durable metal. I believe that Tony Stark is more technologically geared out and is a better inventor, but batman is extremely cunning, and has contingency plans for literally anything, so I'd assume he could find one for Tony in the two weeks given before the match. Batman is also stealth centric in most of what he does, while Iron Man makes sure to be a public figure. Whereas Iron Man would be easy to research (Batman could probably google him and find out everything he needs to know), Batman would have no definite info, seeing as most information would come from witnesses to his actions, rather than him telling the DoD how it works.

But you also have to under that Tony created a suit that took down an entire terrorist base in the desert with nothing but a box of scraps. He is also an amazing inventor and when he sets his mind to it then is able to fuck up pretty much anything he wants without being harmed. Tony has Jarvis also who can control the other suits he has for X50 the power. Also I think Tony would take into account the possibility of an emp or suit power malfunction and install a backup plan designed for it. No to mention he can fly at mach speeds, and with 10 suits flying at the speed of sound I dont see how he could throw a batarang and destroy them.

Just saw Iron Man 3, will have to say Iron Man... Iron Man fights for justice and whats right, Batman more of revenge and the opposite side of what Iron Man does...
I don't know what you're talking about. Iron Man is all about his arrogancy and the way he does things only for himself. The only reason why he saves others is because he feels as if he should. It isn't some kind of warrior moral code with him like Batman. Bruce Wayne is devoted to keeping Gotham thriving a free from all criminal life. He keeps the city of Gotham clean at all costs. Even if he was going to risk his own life in the process. I see Iron Man as the millionare play-boy figure he makes himself to be in the movies he's in. He's nothing short of a Superhero, but his morals are a bit mixed up imo.

I don't know what you're talking about. Iron Man is all about his arrogancy and the way he does things only for himself. The only reason why he saves others is because he feels as if he should. It isn't some kind of warrior moral code with him like Batman. Bruce Wayne is devoted to keeping Gotham thriving a free from all criminal life. He keeps the city of Gotham clean at all costs. Even if he was going to risk his own life in the process. I see Iron Man as the millionare play-boy figure he makes himself to be in the movies he's in. He's nothing short of a Superhero, but his morals are a bit mixed up imo.

Deadpool?

Back