• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Is the front page font supposed to look like this?

Creeper

team9000.png

Looks like that for me as well. Only thing wrong that I can see is the player counter in the bottom right is missing.

so that's why the font seems a bit bigger on main page? also, any idea why ever since this happened, t9k logs me out when i close it?

so that's why the font seems a bit bigger on main page? also, any idea why ever since this happened, t9k logs me out when i close it?

The front page and goggles are not able to log you back in automatically at the moment. If you click forums, it should log you back in again.

The front page and goggles are not able to log you back in automatically at the moment. If you click forums, it should log you back in again.
Also, I noticed that just clicking the login button will log you back in without having to put in your name or password.

Well, at least it does on my phone.

Also, I noticed that just clicking the login button will log you back in without having to put in your name or password.

Well, at least it does on my phone.

The login page knows that you had "remember me" set, and acts appropriately. If only logs you back in if you have it set to remember me.

I just wanna add onto this and ask will this change back to the way it used to be cause this:
a10a660b686c2a927cb67c0d91331f88.png

is almost a pain on the eyes.

I just wanna add onto this and ask will this change back to the way it used to be cause this:
a10a660b686c2a927cb67c0d91331f88.png

is almost a pain on the eyes.

Better? I'm not exactly the most skilled type-setter in the world. Trying to calibrate our new font selection to mix with a dark background takes some time.

Better? I'm not exactly the most skilled type-setter in the world. Trying to calibrate our new font selection to mix with a dark background takes some time.
Yeah. Still seems a bit more bold then it usually does but better then it was.

Yeah. Still seems a bit more bold then it usually does but better then it was.

The available weights on this font are either 300,400,600, or 700. Previously it was 400, and this is 600. There is no in between.

I, for one, welcome our new font overlords.

Seriously, though. I'm liking it, at least from my phone.

I miss the timestamp beneath the thread topics...otherwise, I kind of like the font. It has a more contemporary feel. Like we're actually cutting-edge or something.

Back