• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

It's amazing how nice people are to you when they know you're going away

Antecus

Maybe a misleading title, but I thought I'd use a quote :D

In case you didn't read/hear, I moved, and am without a internet connection, besides this stupid/slow internet usb stick. Won't be around for weeks to come. Uni started 2 weeks ago. Anyways, this stick is way to costy for me to get on Mumble. Don't get the idea that I left for no reason or that I hate you.

I am studying the German language, that being one course, othe other is Philosophy, which interests me not, but is always interesting to learn about. More when I am back.

Lieben Gruss aus Kroatien,
Antecus

Just came back from last class of the week :)

My philosophy course is like 5 different classes. Introduction into Philosophy, Ancient Philosophy, some class I don't know what to translate to, Inductive logic and probability theory...and so on.

I'm confused as hell, first week, and I need to read like 1000 pages.

Lets not even mention German studies O_O

Hey Antecus, wie gehts dir?
Wie ist es im Deutsch-Kurs so, und wie ist dein Lehrer? Ich bin Österreicher, und habe somit Deutsch als Muttersprache, was mir sehr viel erleichtert. Wenn du mal nach Wien kommen solltest, sags mir!
Liebe Grüsse,
omfgAlol

My understanding of the German language = 5%
My understanding of a Philosophy course in the German language = -9000%
Good luck with your classes! :p

Na ja, OmgAlol, Ich werde wahrscheinlich in Deutschland, Oestereich, und Italien ein Fotografie Studium einschreiben. Da ich das in Muenchen versucht habe aber nich geschaft habe. Was ich jetzt studiere is mehr oder weniger dafuer da nicht rum zu sitzen XD Das einzige was mir fehlt and der deutsche Sprache is die Grammatik. Wie du wahrscheinlich auch in meinem schreiben siehst.

Also courtesy of the same good friend:

Antecus sez:
Well, OmgAlol, I'll probably enroll in Germany, Oestereich, and Italy studying photography. As I have tried in Munich but I NICH geschaft. What I study is now more or less because it does not sit around XD The only thing I miss is the German language and the grammar. As you probably see in my writing.

Back