• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

its not my fault; for mikeymagic/whtupguys1

o i come on mc. i am banned for griefig a utcracker. its NOT my fault. whatupguys1 told us to grief some stufff to make it look like a meteor struck. again, its NOT MY FAULT. even contact him..
-thehotmail

o i come on mc. i am banned for griefig a utcracker. its NOT my fault. whatupguys1 told us to grief some stufff to make it look like a meteor struck. again, its NOT MY FAULT. even contact him..
-thehotmail
it is true that he said that but u shouldnt greif. give thehungergames or thehotmail people know him by a 3rd chance
please it would make me happy :D

It's true that whatupguys1 told us builders and cool to grief builds that weren't guest made to make it look like meteors hit them. Since today was supposedly the end of the world.

Hello, You've been banned by mikeymagic i will inform him about this appeal, please be patient. I'm sure he'll understand about whatupguys1 telling you to grief some to make it look like doomsday.

Although I did not see what thehotmail did to the nutcracker, I can confirm that whatupguys1 did in fact tell us we could make it look like the server builds were struck by meteorites after asking an Epic+ rank, (or at least I assume.) If the grief didn't look like a meteor / asteroid struck it, then it should be treated as normal grief.

I don't know why you are all getting so worked up about this.

1. whatupguys1 needs to post on this thread saying that he did indeed grant this permission.

2. I don't count 'being there' as the same thing as being 'involved', unless you are thehotmail or whatupguys1 or me you should not be posting in this thread.

i was under the impression that whatupguys wanted to make meteors, but i didn't really clarify what he actually wanted to do. we will get everything set right. thank you for your patience. *waves*

game on.

Seems as though whatupguys1 is currently M.I.A, so i'll do the honours and unban you because it's christmas

merry christmas.

Back