• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I've been banned for 44 days!

austbro777

hello my minecraft name is austbro777 and a few months ago i was new to the classic server and i didnt know what griefing meant and i got banned. i havent been on minecraft in a while and i decided to get on the team 9000 server and im still banned after 44 days!!!!! i love the team 9000 server so is there anyway i can get unbanned please. thanks in advance.

Okay, firstly. Stop spamming. It's not helping you.

Second, I'm not unbanning you. Why you might ask? Because spam is abnoxious.

If anyone else feels differently, feel free to chip in.

Okay, firstly. Stop spamming. It's not helping you.

Second, I'm not unbanning you. Why you might ask? Because spam is abnoxious.

If anyone else feels differently, feel free to chip in.
awwwww, he just loves the server and is desperately apoligizing and its christmas

I asked for a brand new Ford Mustang 2010 last year for Christmas...

...it's about time this fellow learns to get used to disappointment.

The thing is..

98% of Grief is NOT accidental.

:yarly:

I expect anyone with a ban appeal in the future to send two timestamped photographs showing the younger brother who did in-fact cause the violation as well as birth certificates of both parties proving the familial relation.

DNA test results will expedite your appeal processing as well.

I suck, and hereby promise to never impersonate an admin or be annoying again. I will however impersonate those who would rather see it. Good day to you, sir.

I would like to just say this:

I applaud the admins for taking an active role in trying to keep the servers clean and I'm really appreciative of it. In this case, however, I believe a mistake has been made. I really enjoy the Team9000 space and would like to participate in the future if you get around to this appeal. Thanks a lot.

Once again I apologize for any grievances caused, and ask you to please give me a chance to prove to you, the true, good natured player that I am.

You're unbanned. But keep in mind, we aren't so forgiving the second time around.

Also, don't spam please.

Back