• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I've been working on a texture pack.

There will be a small update, 1.3b:
Villagers!
Breaking animation
More blocks/items changed (such as ender chest, new obsidian, tripwire, bigger spider eye, items have better colors...)
Particle bug fixed
Trading window bug fixed

But before I release anything, I need your opinion on the testificates.

2012-08-08_02.33.16.png
2012-08-08_02.36.54.png

1: Blacksmith. A 50-55 years old man. His robe is gray, he doesn't look like a farmer anymore.
2: Librarian. A young woman. Doesn't have a ugly nose.
3: Farmer. A man wearing a straw hat.
4: Priest. Has the default head.
5: Butcher. A 40-45 years old woman. No ugly nose either.

Edit:
New blacksmith
2012-08-08_18.17.15.png

I think I'll upload a version of the texture pack on Planet Minecraft and see if it gets good ratings or comments...

I'll just leave this here...

https://t9k.me/1LT

Why? Do you want me to include one of these pumpkin blurs in my texture pack? I could add one as a bonus, maybe...

Dude, be patient. If you're unhappy w/ his progress, make your own. Not everyone has a lot of time on their hands.

Anyways, thank you Chacal! :D

Eh ok, that was only a question, I don't think he's unhappy, no need to rage.

Now I must find a name for the texture pack If I want to release it on other MC sites... how?

Bump (Sue me :p)

How's the whole 'putting the texture pack on MC-related sites' going, Chacal? :D

I only tried Planet Minecraft:
3 diamonds
164 downloads
2 comments

There will be another mini update soon. I made ghasts and blazes, changed a few items and blocks.

Ok, the mini update is here.
Added spiders (finally), cave spiders, blazes, ghasts, iron golem.
Zombies removed their shirts.
Improved underwater visibility.
And some minor blocks/items modifications, such as feather, glowstone powder, sand, sandstone, wooden tools...

And no, I didn't edit the trees...

Ok, the mini update is here.
O.O OMG! Let's see this update...
Added spiders (finally), cave spiders, blazes, ghasts, iron golem.
Zombies removed their shirts.
Improved underwater visibility.
And some minor blocks/items modifications, such as feather, glowstone powder, sand, sandstone, wooden tools...

Ok...
And no, I didn't edit the trees...
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(Just kidding, this is going to be a nice update. =P)

I haven't done anything yet. I started working on a mod, I want to make mods. I don't feel like finishing this texture pack. I may edit some of the new 1.4 blocks/items/mobs, nothing more.

Back