January 1st 2013.

uhm... get a tattoo, and just try not to be too much of an ass to people..... oh and try to keep my gf longer than 2 months... yep

Getting a tattoo is up on my list too. My dad still owes me my tattoo for breaking up with my last boyfriend. See, he hated my last boyfriend so much, that he said "Break up with him, and I'll get you a tattoo." I stayed with the jerk, but when it did finally end, I took my dad up on the offer and I'm still waiting.

I'd like to start focusing on my plan for my future. like, getting a job to help fund it, obviously XP. and, tryin out new genres of music. i like to explore music, so why not? seems fun :p

I don't know if it's really a New Year's resolution or just a long term goal, but I'd like to be on the computer less. When I am online, I'd like to engage in more useful activities (e.g. programming) and less of watching pointless YouTube videos. I should probably spend less time gaming, but when I am, I plan to play more for the fun of it than for other reasons such as my failed attempts at starting a let's play.

My NYR:
Put out not only an edm album, but an accoustic album (me and my friend do stuff like that), get better grades, especially in physics, be more willing to listen to people and their problems, commit and get my eagle project done, go on more than 3 dates (i only went on 3 this year... Kind of sad...), and be more active on t9k!

Its a lot, but i can handle it!

Finish and publish one of my books. Not really a resolution since I work on them all the time anyway.

2013-01-03 11.47.18.png

Welp it's dat time of year again... So for you who did make a Resolution last year did you stick too it? Or if you have a new resolution for the New Year please share it here if ya like.

My Resolution was to get a job... I got a job working for a landscaper so yeah that works :p

So how about you?

ALSO THREAD REVIVAL IS RELEVANT BECAUSE RELEVANT.

Back