• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Jeb made jungles!

Isn't it the case that all the terrain on the T9K server is pre-generated, so this "Great Wall of WTF" can't happen?
^^^
The broken snow spawning happened because snow can naturally fall in places. On the other hand, unless there was the 2012 fatalist theory Minecraft equivalent in our server, there won't be a Great Wall of WTF.

Mojang has released a new snapshot, including the addition of jungles, the fixing of ladders, changing the path finding AI of zombies, and tamed wolves are now breedable!
Get it Here.

the wall of wtfluffness only really happens when you're exploring the map past the area already explored after the generation method changes from what i can understand. Since the current world is pretty much completely generated (except the parts past the border which even if you did try to access those areas you would get knocked back in the boundary), I doubt we would run into any random walls.

the wall of wtfluffness only really happens when you're exploring the map past the area already explored after the generation method changes from what i can understand. Since the current world is pretty much completely generated (except the parts past the border which even if you did try to access those areas you would get knocked back in the boundary), I doubt we would run into any random walls.
However, we also won't run into any jungle biomes ;)

I wonder when Woot will wipe the map....

I don't like this map anyway, mainly because it is the same map that we had while testing plugins and all that.

I wonder when Woot will wipe the map....

I don't like this map anyway, mainly because it is the same map that we had while testing plugins and all that.
It does always feel nice to start fresh in my opinion. Everything seems to grind to a halt after all the towns are made...

I would prefer a map that gets wiped with every update, towny-free, maybe php enabled, in addition to the main world.

I won't fix the php, but I'll tell you I meant to say pvp.

New wood... so sexy!
2012-01-19_17.26.51.png

Back