• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Kc006 hosts-T9K Spleef Game---OR NOT???

Should this be held?

• Yes.

Votes: 46 76.7%
  • No.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Maybe so.

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
Conrats, everything positive?

U mean we get a own room or what? Woa. That would be nice. :D

Well, my exams are over, that's always positive :D

However, by 'pending' I mean that Michael (aka Wooty / Wooty) has not responded to me. And yes, it's for our own chat room on Mumble. For the committee, that is.

Weeell, if you have to do them again because they're negative that's not positive...

Oh, for the Committee... Okay Okay. :) That makes Sense :D

yea, the more camera men, the better, when edited together It will look epic. nice flow, no big cuts, smooth transitions, etc etc. also will be easier to cut to a different view without missing the action

Ok. Didn't look at this thread for a whole month :p

Vincent Ill think, be more active, Im online like everyday. Keep up da good work
You see, I'm getting a 'tad bored lying around on the server. I mean, whenever I am online, I never see anyone I know from old times, just new builders and such. If you're gonna build a new spleef arena anytime soon (which you will be since Cool38 is now BUILDER+ ONLY) tell me when and I'll be there. Hopefully.

1st Team-up Results!

jorcraft - Didn't attend
flashflame8 - Left too early
Vincent2128: Judge/Commentator

We had 3 1v1 matches of omfgAlol VS tacodude99. Results:
1st match: tacodude99
2nd match: omfgAlol
3rd match: omfgAlol

Kc, are these results ok? :p

Back