• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Keep DFX alive!

Nubcake said:
1) People are leaving for a reason, DFX blows.

Nubcake said:
3) This idea would of kicked ass maybe BEFORE Wooty turned into such a *******. And we knew we could trust him with this kind of stuff.

:( well, im trying! do you really need to know why ive been so busy!?!?

Schedule, since last year:
- Worked on dfx-mod 2.0 a bit, not ready for release
- School Finals
- Worked on dfx-surf, plans to release as soon as its done and expand dfx to more than one server
- vacation
and, here i am now! I admit, ive slacked quite a bit, even alot, on working on dfx, but to tell you the truth i really have been busy. And now Im back, and im working non stop on it. (Shop2 is coming out btw, 2 skills are already there). So... there you go? The story of why im late.

Guys, there was a reason why i first joined Dark FX, because of all the cool things you could do in combat (IE: hooks!!!!!!!!!!!!), but now, you cant even kill anything on either of the servers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also think that a zombie mod would be a good idea, those servers always have 20+ people playing 'em (I also like them)

PS: The only reason I stopped playing DFX servers is because I could no longer find them, so I started to give up :(

Hm..Okay, is DFX a surf clan or jsuta regular clan?

I would love to join.

And also help out on the stuff you posted Ashes

Nice ideas!!

Back