:l I found this relatively true....

pony+fans.+not+sure+if+retoast.+will+take+down+if_052ccb_3120064.jpg

(yes, i know i'm supposed to be on my hiatus, but I felt you guys should know)

._. I wish everyone that likes MLP would just be like the fan, it would help us all just get along, and not have everyone arguing and shit. I wish that we could be one, instead of having half of us being bronies and the other half be non-bronies. If people had kept their MLP stuff in the MLP thread, we could all be one, and not have to judge each other or have any of the garbage that has been going on.

What I am asking is that PLEASE keep MLP content in the threads appropriate. Although I enjoy My Little Pony, I would rather see it in a my little pony thread and not have everyone complain instead of posting it where it isn't appropriate and having everyone complain

Coming from my last group, where everyone hated ponies I know when one should post and try to keep it to a minimum, note try. Doesn't mean I won't spam them, I'll just try to keep it to a minimum. I'm probably a mix between Pony Freak and Pony Fan, I admit I probably watch the show a tad more than I should.

And I can understand this, It's not like I think you HAVE to watch it, I'll just say it's a good show and that you should try it once and if that it's your cup of tea, well, I'll leave it at that. I own Merch, I would never post ponies out side of pony threads to troll, maybe in my head it calls for it. The Pony posting part, not the trolling part, but even then that's not very often.

I'm not a furry, I know many people who are and have no problems with it.

Also, going back to pony hatin' joining T9K surprised me, it's almost a polar opposite to my old group, Woot often posts while the other rarely posts. Where as woot is making things related to ponies, the other didn't care and the second in command, who is probably the most hated person in my books, tried to destroy anything related to ponies.

Look, things aren't going to change just by posting an image, I often try to restrain myself from posting pony related things in non-pony threads, I'd post ponies in dumb threads and/or derpy ones, but try to never post in a serious discussion.

Also wiki on Furry Fandom

Well being a brony doesn't mean you're a furry.
That's not what I mean. I'm not saying they're the same, I'm saying the same principle applies.

One of my friends is a furry and knowing him, he doesn't want to have sex with animals.

That's not what I mean. I'm not saying they're the same, I'm saying the same principle applies.

One of my friends is a furry and knowing him, he doesn't want to have sex with animals.
What is the argument here? Is the argument that all furrys want to have sex with animals? or is it the definition of a furry?

The way I see it there are, lets say 3 types of furrys.

1. The kind that has a fetish for creatures but also has a admiration for the art of such things, and or draws furry characters but not in a rule 34 manner.
2. The kind that draw furrys in a rule 34 fashion, which would fall under the category of wanting to have sex with them.

3. The kind that dress up in a furry costume and go to conventions.

Just my 2 cents.

NOW I see what you mean... I think that they are somewhat the same, but not entirely.

You will probably notice that most all of the people that post on the MLP Thread are of the middle illustration... I don't actually think we have any so-called "ponyfags" in our community but it is a tendency for human beings to make judgements of one group of people based on the small crazy, rampant minority within them.

You will probably notice that most all of the people that post on the MLP Thread are of the middle illustration... I don't actually think we have any so-called "ponyfags" in our community but it is a tendency for human beings to make judgements of one group of people based on the small crazy, rampant minority within them.
Trust me... We do. I won't state any names, but I think we definitely do.

The way I see it there are, lets say 3 types of furrys.

1. The kind that has a fetish for creatures but also has a admiration for the art of such things, and or draws furry characters but not in a rule 34 manner.
2. The kind that draw furrys in a rule 34 fashion, which would fall under the category of wanting to have sex with them.

3. The kind that dress up in a furry costume and go to conventions.

Just my 2 cents.
Here are my 3 types of furries

1.Likes the Tails and Ears, think they're cute
2.Likes and/or draws R34 of Furries, doesn't act as if they're actually an animal
3.Thinks they're in fact a vulpine sub-race of human and wears furry suits.

And I can allocate people I know into these different categories.

About furries, I think I'll try to clear things up...

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/furries

Within the bronies, I think it is widely known that a "furry" is one who faps to ponies, even though this is not true and is probably an incorrect naming.
Furries are fans of characters that are animal characters who are highly anthropomorphic.

Both of these fanbases have rule 34 content, let's leave it at that, but this is, of course, the minority.

About furries, I think I'll try to clear things up...

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/furries

Within the bronies, I think it is widely known that a "furry" is one who faps to ponies, even though this is not true and is probably an incorrect labling.
Furries are fans of characters that are animal characters who are highly anthropomorphic.

Both of these fanbases have rule 34 content, let's leave it at that, but this is, of course, the minority.
Exactly!

Back