:l I found this relatively true....

> Will post ponies out of pony threads
> May or may not be a furry
> In an argument, will rely on stock catchphrases like "U MAD", "HATERS GONNA HATE", "DEAL WITH IT", etc.
And somewhat the last one in 3 :P
1. That is also on 2.
2. What proof do you have of this false claim.
3. Waiting on proof.

/me looks at almost every thread out there..
there's the proof :D
but hey, not being mean, i dont mind it :P
That is simply a false of a statement as all your last ones. Right now your throwing out false opinions, and there kinda ticking me off.

he's right rsmv, you know you've been putting quite some pony pictures or references on other threads.
(that includes "deal with it" and such)

That is simply a false of a statement as all your last ones. Right now your throwing out false opinions, and there kinda ticking me off.
this is why i dont rat people out, i didnt want to get in a huge arguement... :/ i would have worded the "pony fag" part differently, but yeah, rsmv you were really who i had in mind no offense :(

this is why i dont rat people out, i didnt want to get in a huge arguement... :/ i would have worded the "pony fag" part differently, but yeah, rsmv you were really who i had in mind no offense :(
Am I really to sit here and simply be pointed at for things I don't do? If you have to say "no offense" its probably gonna be offensive, be it you mean no harm or not, I hate being accused of false statements.

Theres
-3 "DIEEE! DIE IN A FIRE NAOEAx! DAFSEFS PONIES BELONG IN AN ICE CREAM SANDWHICHES VAGINA! DIEEEE!"
-2 "Ew, ponies are for faggots"
-1 "Mmm, no thanks. I don't like ponies"
0 People who watch MLP once a week. Do Fan Based activities once a week. Posts pony stuff occasionally
1 The First picture
2 The Second picture
3 The Third picture

So to everyone arguing..

No u.
131217597312.jpg

Back