:l I found this relatively true....

Post them, we can't get anywhere unless you do.

Just add, no offence, this is my opinion to the end.
I don't like saying so, then it causes problems, I'm trying to stay on people's good sides, and from what I've learned is that you shouldn't single out people. sSorry man

I don't like saying so, then it causes problems, I'm trying to stay on people's good sides, and from what I've learned is that you shouldn't single out people. sSorry man
Then dont make note of such things. You saying someone did something but not naming them out is as equal as accusing someone of something they didn't do, however this is limited to you're own mind.

People have different opinions. Who cares if someone thinks someone else is a furry... People should not have to worry about being labeled. If someone is a furry then that is their choice. If they haven't realised it yet then let them come to terms with themselves at their own pace.

People have different opinions. Who cares if someone thinks someone else is a furry... People should not have to worry about being labeled. If someone is a furry then that is their choice. If they haven't realised it yet then let them come to terms with themselves at their own pace.
I think the one main reason the whole furry fandom is looked down upon is because it is in tie to bestiality and that which of course is illegal.

I'm pretty much the middle option, but not a furry. Occasional trolling using a pony pic or two outside a pony thread, but not to piss people off.
*Wants to own at least 1 piece of pony related merch*

i am easily the 1st one, although yesterday i did buy a shirt. i just want bronies to keep that stuff in the pony theeads so there isnt conflict among us

I'm not a brony, i'm not an anti-brony.

e_e Okay,

I used to be a sort of less than the brony fan.

But the way I see it, bronies are pretty much a branch of furries. They do the same things furries do. (Dress up, draw art, etc.)

e_e Okay,

But the way I see it, bronies are pretty much a branch of furries. They do the same things furries do. (Dress up, draw art, etc.)
Nope. The ponies on the show are not anthropomorphic, that's the entire point of the furry fanbase. If it's not an animal made human-like, then it's not furrylike, okay?

EDIT: You're the dude that left the herd because of 'brownies' lol. Remember that we've still got epic fanmade content like
okay?

e_e Okay,

I can guarantee you that the amount of bronys that dress up as ponys is 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% of the population of bronies.
Also, your views are a simply judgment based on non existent facts.

Yeah, you got terminology wrong... unless the ponies are standing on two hooves and walking around like humans then we're not furries...

Nope. The ponies on the show are not anthropomorphic, that's the entire point of the furry fanbase. If it's not an animal made human-like, then it's not furrylike, okay?

EDIT: You're the dude that left the herd because of 'brownies' lol. Remember that we've still got epic fanmade content like
okay?

Well brownies was dumb. And at the time i didn't really feel like a brony anyway, I was just calling myself one...it's sort of hard to explain.

I can guarantee you that the amount of bronys that dress up as ponys is 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% of the population of bronies.
Also, your views are a simply judgment based on non existent facts.
Yeah, you got terminology wrong... unless the ponies are standing on two hooves and walking around like humans then we're not furries...

Okay

THIS
stack-brownies.jpg

IS NOT THI- .....fuck....
10652%20-%20brony%20brownie%20macro%20pinkie_pie.png

Well brownies was dumb. And at the time i didn't really feel like a brony anyway, I was just calling myself one...it's sort of hard to explain.

Okay
Well that's all right, I ain't gonna force ya. I know what you mean... you tried to be a brony and thought you were one but just didn't really enjoy the show so yeah... to each his own.

What is sad about this whole pony situation is I showed my friend T9K and his first thoughts were a miniature 4chan with an obsession with ponies. I'm sure that we can all agree that this isn't what T9K is, nor should it be represented as that. I myself am fairly indifferent to this matter but do agree that it can get irritating.

furry = animals acting like humans (or otherwise, alot of mascots are furries)
brony = somepony who enjoys watching bright colored ponies
*shrugs*

also, i'm most likely between the first two, but almost everyone would say that about himself :p

> Will post ponies out of pony threads
> May or may not be a furry
> In an argument, will rely on stock catchphrases like "U MAD", "HATERS GONNA HATE", "DEAL WITH IT", etc.
And somewhat the last one in 3 :P

Back