Lacar hosts Civilization V: Brave New World

Final heads up for the planning meeting on Mumble tomorrow at 2:00 pm CST (approximately 17 hours 40 min. from now).

If you are interested, please try to make it to the meeting. All I'm asking is for up to 30 minutes of your time tomorrow. If you cannot attend, please leave a post below expressing your interest and hours that work better for you.

Also remember that the above schedule is not set in stone, and the hours and game preferences will be changed to accomodate as many interested people as possible, but I need to know your preferences for that to work.

Game time in 24 hours 35 minutes. I'll be on Mumble and on Steam setting up the game starting about 30 minutes prior. Feel free to join me anytime then ( Steam handle: [T9k]lacar1601 ). If you want to attend the game but cannot make the 10:30 CST deadline, let me know via Mumble, Steam chat, profile message, this thread, any means necessary so I can delay. I won't delay longer than 15 minutes, however, so whatever start you take over from an AI by the time you join is what you get.

Hope to see you there. Should be a fun time! :biggrin:

Game has started! I have enabled pitboss, so feel free to join us anytime! Send me a Steam friend request!

Back