• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Lack of "Admins" (ranked players) in guest worlds

I'm guessing MineCraft Classic doesn't allow for some sort of voting kick system? (example: <66% kick votes from builders or X kick votes from builders would kick a player)

IMO, that would strengthen security. It also prevents any one builder from being drunk on power.

Note: I just came back from Guest where there were no engi+, 6 builders, 6 cools, and 56 guests. Beta must be really addictive. :D

...or of course, you all have lives. :)

Also,

Kc006 said:
Always remember, playing minecraft isnt their job.

Dream job much?

Prepare for trouble! And make it double! To protect the world from devastation! To unite all people within our nation! To denounce the evils of truth and love! To extend our reach to the stars above! Jessie! James! Team rocket blasting off at the speed of light! Surrender now or prepare to fight! Meowth! That's right! ~_^

I did bring this up to conrod last week in regards to a few higher up promotions and there were a few made previous to me speaking with him about it. It is not that we do not have enough moderators, it is that there are always going to be those trends when we are on less. I do continually try to come onto classic at least once a day, even if it is for not very long.....but beta definately has my attention lately. But most of the time there will be a mod on mumble and you can feel free to ask for one at any time if things are really bad, and usually you will find someone willing to jump over. The admins on this server, do have lives outside of team9000, and although we have dedicated a lot of time towards this community, there will be times where we are not arround. We do care about the well being of all the games and keeping the servers free from griefers is still a top objective. So if there is not a mod, hop on mumble and see if you can find one, usually you will be able to.

Prepare for trouble! And make it double! To protect the world from devastation! To unite all people within our nation! To denounce the evils of truth and love! To extend our reach to the stars above! Jessie! James! Team rocket blasting off at the speed of light! Surrender now or prepare to fight! Meowth! That's right! ~_^
wobuffet!

There are enought mods. Just happens that sometimes, it so happens that noone is on classic, but there is almost ALWAYS someone with mod powers in mumble, be it engineer or awesome. Also, more powers will NOT be given to builders, matter has been discussed too many times and woot has said no every single time. So instead of trying to point out how more admins are required I suggest getting mumble. Its free.

Back