League of Legends Thread

Am I the only one who thinks that this:

Stop the shadows in their tracks with Lucian and his Hired Gun skin for 1462 RP (normally 1950 RP) until the end of the weekend.

Is a complete waste of money? Whether its on sale or not... That price is fucking retarded. Is it even an "Epic skin" or a "Legendary skin"?

Doesn't take long for the LoL community to make asses of themselves...

6SS4RkC.png

Am I the only one who thinks that this:

Is a complete waste of money? Whether its on sale or not... That price is fucking retarded. Is it even an "Epic skin" or a "Legendary skin"?

Doesn't take long for the LoL community to make asses of themselves...
6SS4RkC.png

Normally all champion bundles are released like that, the champ is 975 the skin is 975 which like you said is normally 1950 so taking off 488 in rp isnt bad, it is roughly 23% off which isnt bad considering the next time he will be on sale is idk when, and the skin makes him look like the dudes from the matrix reloaded which is kinda awesome!
matrix.jpg

As a company riot knows that people are more likely to impluse buy it if there is a sale and plays to that demographic.

also what do you expect the community can be extremely toxic which is part of the reason I like to play with t9k because no matter what we are still a family of friends.

Normally all champion bundles are released like that, the champ is 975 the skin is 975
The way they worded that, they did not say that it was a bundle deal. Some skins are 1820 RP so i figured that they were majorly over-charging for the skin.

After loading up the client after the update, I saw your response and saw the ingame store, and it now seems reasonable. They should specify what they mean to get the message across clearer.

Lucian is a poorly designed champ, that or he's just really underpowered. He can't seem to fit any role well and requires a lot of items to do decent damage. He's also slightly buggy.

Edit: I take it back that he's underpowered, he does very well with a team that can protect him and deliver cc to the other team. His laning phase is pretty good. I still think he's poorly designed.

Oooh ok :3 My brain had melted because of school, which is why I now understand that.

And now this game is getting cheeky with me... I am now 4 IP away from the champion I actually do want to purchase... God dammit Riot Games...

3146/3150

Back