League of Legends Thread

After 2 years I'm finally getting bored of this game. :eek:

Not sure if I'll get into it again as much as I used to, but I'm still logged in a lot so everyone is welcome to invite me to games.
You should open up CreeperHug's school for the suck. xD

Best game with Jinx so far <3

2oAuLEb.jpg

Anyone wanna attempt to start a team of some sort? I'm not level 30, but I'm tired of playing against randoms and losing almost every game.

Anyone wanna attempt to start a team of some sort? I'm not level 30, but I'm tired of playing against randoms and losing almost every game.

If you're talking ranked, I'd suggest against that. But for normals, I wouldn't mind playing with a full team every now and then. I get people skills when playing with randoms.

If you're talking ranked, I'd suggest against that. But for normals, I wouldn't mind playing with a full team every now and then. I get people skills when playing with randoms.

Of course normals :p But I hate random. Everygame it's the same. Summoner name?

to tell you the truth there is and or was several ranked teams on here. not sere what happened to most of them though. (I hazard a guess and say they got disbanded due to inactivity or where so selective that no one got in...)

on a completely different note I am looking forward to seeing yasuo and the winter showdown, it looks to be a very promising time to play!

View attachment 141951

so possibly the longest game in t9k? And most definitely my longest game. EVER.

Your team must have been doing something awfully wrong to lose with a nasus that fed on your side. He can practically 2 hit a tower with that high cs, assuming he effectively farmed with his q. He could have built a lot better as well. Pretty poor choice of build considering he could have had any item he wanted. He also should have been running teleport for most OP backdoor scenarios. Drop a ward in their base and let nasus demolish anything remaining once they push.

Your team must have been doing something awfully wrong to lose with a nasus that fed on your side. He can practically 2 hit a tower with that high cs, assuming he effectively farmed with his q. He could have built a lot better as well. Pretty poor choice of build considering he could have had any item he wanted. He also should have been running teleport for most OP backdoor scenarios. Drop a ward in their base and let nasus demolish anything remaining once they push.
He probably lost a lost of Q farm because of that shiv.

So I've been playing a lot more lately...

Best Champ: Sona
Fav Champ: Hecarim
Fav Skin: Goth Annie or Arcade Hecarim (Flaming robo ponies all the way)
Lvl: 20 (not too good)
Champs: Sona, Annie, Veigar, Hecarim, Warwick, Master Yi, Jinx, Soraka, Kayle, Garen, Ashe
Fav Item: Trinity Force or Rabadon's Deathcap

Nasus was able to tank 3 turrets, and had around 700 stacks if I remember correctly. On the horribly wrong part, quinn didn't get any kills until 45min into the game.

But unfortunately olaf decided to backdoor :/

Back