League of Legends Thread

Well, I have 10ish champions, and there was only 1 skin I wanted. Mafia jinx. and I happened to get it first time with the mystery skin thingy c:

Nasus was able to tank 3 turrets, and had around 700 stacks if I remember correctly. On the horribly wrong part, quinn didn't get any kills until 45min into the game.

But unfortunately olaf decided to backdoor :/
I assume the quinn didn't know how to carry, considering she'd vault then flash away :/

But she still did better than their corki
I remember when my normal games were like that. Hectic hour long games. It's what happens when you play in elo where people have no idea how to finish games.

I remember when my normal games were like that. Hectic hour long games. It's what happens when you play in elo where people have no idea how to finish games.
Due to that same reason I've taken to banning Vayne and Nasus and other lategames, as by the time my team finally decides to stop derping around and push, they destroy our team.

Due to that same reason I've taken to banning Vayne and Nasus and other lategames, as by the time my team finally decides to stop derping around and push, they destroy our team.
Well that's late game champs for you. :p And I think banning Nasus is usually recommended.

Yeah, until they fix shit, ban nasus, eve and vayne.

Season 4 will prob start with quite a few nerfs as they adjust for the new changes.

Season 4 will prob start with quite a few nerfs as they adjust for the new changes.
Eve and other invis champs are far too powerful with the latest patch. They might have fixed the "Ward War", but they have now made it harder to counter against invisible champions. Vision wards are now visible, along with oracle's being nonexistent makes it near impossible to ward against. Even if you were to pink and such, it most likely won't be long until you have to replace it with a new one.

Eve and other invis champs are far too powerful with the latest patch. They might have fixed the "Ward War", but they have now made it harder to counter against invisible champions. Vision wards are now visible, along with oracle's being nonexistent makes it near impossible to ward against. Even if you were to pink and such, it most likely won't be long until you have to replace it with a new one.
Eve is broken, I'm glad I don't see her much though. Not only do new items favor her, she can't be seen unless she walks over a pink ward (and we know how pink wards are visible..) and usually by then she DFG + Ults you and you're dead.

Eve is broken, I'm glad I don't see her much though. Not only do new items favor her, she can't be seen unless she walks over a pink ward (and we know how pink wards are visible..) and usually by then she DFG + Ults you and you're dead.
You have far better luck than me. I get them almost every other game, and they're almost always not on my team.

Trona.jpg

all I have to say is this; Sona is a surprisingly fun champ to play in All For One games... xDD soo much trolling was had with this game!

So I guess I should join in the chat.
Username: Teemo Turtle (Lv 30, OCE server, comfortable to play ranked)
Champions Owned: I own all 450s, 1350s, 3150s and half of the 4800s and 6300s. (79/116 champions owned)
Preferred Roles: Mid lane and ADC, but will happily play anywhere
Preferred Maps/Arrangements: Anything :)

I'm surprised you two think Vayne is ban worthy. She's such a weak champion early game and 90% of Vayne players are terrible with her.

I am exaggerating with the 90% bit, but it is entirely factual that she is a relatively weak early game champion.
I do agree that most can't play her, but that doesn't mean everyone can't. Also, people don't seem to know how to properly shutdown a vayne in lane.

Back