League of Legends Thread

Well, if you don't really take ranked very seriously, I wouldn't suggest joining a ranked team then.
Not what I ment to say.

What I ment to say was that people take it so seriously they feel as if they shouldn't play it.

Some people hold it on a dangerous/unreachable pedestal.

Iv been doing ranked teams with my cousins lately but I would love to have another ranked team to play with. Especially with summer upon us there will be a lot of time for ranked play.

Also with LCS Fantasy happening I think it would be fun to also have a team9000 league to compete in.

Back to the ranked discussion,

I always down to be the team support player as janna is so ridiculous in lower elo cause people can't stop my plays. I'll be practicing with Braum once his price goes down to 6300 as I have had great synergy with Braums as Lucian. I would just request a lulu ban cause I hate playing against her as support.

Iv been doing ranked teams with my cousins lately but I would love to have another ranked team to play with. Especially with summer upon us there will be a lot of time for ranked play.

Also with LCS Fantasy happening I think it would be fun to also have a team9000 league to compete in.

Back to the ranked discussion,

I always down to be the team support player as janna is so ridiculous in lower elo cause people can't stop my plays. I'll be practicing with Braum once his price goes down to 6300 as I have had great synergy with Braums as Lucian. I would just request a lulu ban cause I hate playing against her as support.

Are you able to use champs like thresh, leona, morgana, or sona?

Are you able to use champs like thresh, leona, morgana, or sona?
Quick note to all aspiring and lower ranked players: Play what you're comfortable with, you don't have to conform to meta picks to win, and should usually pick your best/favorite champions to play with as you're going to play more comfortably with them.

Quick note to all aspiring and lower ranked players: Play what you're comfortable with, you don't have to conform to meta picks to win, and should usually pick your best/favorite champions to play with as you're going to player more comfortably with them.

Very true. But with ranked teams, if they ban your support and that's all you play, you might be in trouble.

Very true. But with ranked teams, if they ban your support and that's all you play, you might be in trouble.
I'm not saying you should find one pick you like and use it exclusively, I'm simply saying that if a player feels more comfortable playing Taric/Alistar/Janna (random supports used for the sake of the example) rather than Thresh/Leona/Morgana, they should go with comfort picks over meta picks.

My main one tip of advice for aspiring ranked players is that you shouldn't worry about counter picking if you cant play the champ that is the counter. Example, They just locked Veigar and your mid hasn't picked yet, and you know that Ryze counters Veig. If you are good at ryze and can play him then thats great! Use him and you will probably win your lane, but If you cant play Ryze don't pick him just because its a counter pick. Just as Io said It's better to pick to what you can play well, rather than trying to adjust your picks for other reasons.

I'm not saying you should find one pick you like and use it exclusively, I'm simply saying that if a player feels more comfortable playing Taric/Alistar/Janna (random supports used for the sake of the example) rather than Thresh/Leona/Morgana, they should go with comfort picks over meta picks.

Ahh. Well then yes, I completely agree.

Janna is my star support followed by leona. I cannot play thresh for shit but I can peel with blitz. Karma can be a fun support but I am not used to Morgana. Poppy support if I want to mess around. Of course annie support because its easy.

Also joined the fantasy league.

Back