League of Legends Thread

Haha fair enough.

Gnar looks OP at first, but when you realise that the Mini-Mega transformation is automatic (based on rage bar) you see his weakness.
My biggest problem so far while playing Gnar is that there are times in which im trying to kite/poke/chase with mini-gnar, and my fury meter fills and transforms me at a time in which mega-gnar is more bad than good. The solution to this is to usually back off if chasing, all-in if poking, or turn around and engage while kiting. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE MEGA-GNAR'S DAMAGE!!! If you catch your enemy by surprise with your transformation, you can tend to burst one-two of them down before they can react. Mega-Gnar will heal you when you transform, so use it as a bait when possible.

Also, Mini-Gnar's e is so fun :D

Just got back from watching the Lcs live in la, Seeing it live is really amazing!

Also i got a tour of the riot Hq's and saw soooooooooooo much new stuff ( like 8 new champs and 30 skins, plus some other top secret stuff ) . Too bad i cant talk about it cause i signed an Nda :L

Just got back from watching the Lcs live in la, Seeing it live is really amazing!

Also i got a tour of the riot Hq's and saw soooooooooooo much new stuff ( like 8 new champs and 30 skins, plus some other top secret stuff ) . Too bad i cant talk about it cause i signed an Nda :L
I will be challenger before I get to have such privileges.

And I will never become challenger.

Hey! I'm going for some free stuff via referral program. I know I've been gone for a year and have no business asking for a favor, but.....*cough*.... It would be nice. :)

Referral link:
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=53dc54dc000f9691541493
normally I wouldn't mind helping someone out but I have no interest in starting a smurf so sorry mate.

really? well that is awesome as hell man, shit it will probably be 20XX before we see those 8 new champs at this rate :p

also gnar is totally gnarly :D

and that skin is like IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!!! me wants,
me-gusta.jpg

fkin hacker

Hyped for NALCS playoffs. Also really want to finally attempt to get plat before the end the the season.

Back