League of Legends Thread

So this just happened…

NLr9Yt8.png

Straight up 4v5 win in ranked.

So...I am not lvl 30 yet (been way busy), but I'm afraid to go into ranked. My friend told me he'd do my provisionals, but I don't think that'd be fair. I'd rather do it the honest way and see where my true skill gets me, whether that's bronze 5 or 3 or whatever.

So...I am not lvl 30 yet (been way busy), but I'm afraid to go into ranked. My friend told me he'd do my provisionals, but I don't think that'd be fair. I'd rather do it the honest way and see where my true skill gets me, whether that's bronze 5 or 3 or whatever.

Don't do ranked as soon as you hit Level 30. A lot of people say to get around 300-400ish normal wins before you enter ranked so that you have good experience. Otherwise, you might end up in a lower tier than you want.

Don't do ranked as soon as you hit Level 30. A lot of people say to get around 300-400ish normal wins before you enter ranked so that you have good experience. Otherwise, you might end up in a lower tier than you want.
Okay. But still...my friend makes it sound sooo intimidating

It's just a game. I stopped playing normals as soon as I hit 30, because I wanted to actually see something come out of my gameplay. I wanted to be rated, but I didn't care what my rating was.

Ranked is just another aspect of the game. Nothing is going to happen if you go on a 70 game losing streak.

I've dropped to zero league points again....

Guys I need HELP my badness is getting WAAAY too out of hand. :eek:
You're new dude, you're not gonna get a high rating right off the bat. You need more experience. Just play more and see if you can identify your mistakes. You have a long way to go.

It's not that bad. People just take it more seriously compared to normal games. Going into ranked games after hitting Lv 30 is guaranteed low bronze, and if you don't want that I'd get more games under my belt if I were you.

Fuck so many people in silver 2, I don't care if we lose, but I care if we lose without a fight in an even game. So many people are fucking quitters . I am just so sick and fking tired of mother fucking quitters that throw the game because its not going their way, let everyone else carry you. I am a god damn fed morgana support, with a galio that has perfect ult initiations and the god damn fed nocturn and cait decide to fucking throw the game because cait isnt doing well and nocturn doesnt believe we can win. Holy shit.

/rant

Fuck so many people in silver 2, I don't care if we lose, but I care if we lose without a fight in an even game. So many people are fucking quitters . I am just so sick and fking tired of mother fucking quitters that throw the game because its not going their way, let everyone else carry you. I am a god damn fed morgana support, with a galio that has perfect ult initiations and the god damn fed nocturn and cait decide to fucking throw the game because cait isnt doing well and nocturn doesnt believe we can win. Holy shit.

/rant
AMEN

/rant
I'll duo with you some time. In gold 4 right now, because I haven't been playing ranked much, but I think it will be fun.

see you guys make it sound liek I should play ranked, and maybe I should. on a good day my leona support is fantastic, on a bad day lol nope

/rant
I think the main reason lose ranked is because they let the game get to them, and then tilt, and start playing badly.

Back