League of Legends Thread

Friend on PBE was playing him and said that the charms give about 1.5 minion xp and you can get about 2 from going from bot to mid

Pretty sure he will played as a roaming support. You also could drop health packs at buffs before the game starts to help your jungler out/keep leashing jungler and let adc 1v2 because of the extra xp you pick up.

So I got the new DJ Sona skin (I like it a lot :3) However, I'm having a problem...

My hotkeys don't work. I can't use my number keys, abilities, or even ping or chat via keyboard. the only thing I can do is manually click the icons on the screen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Also, Relevant

So I got the new DJ Sona skin (I like it a lot :3) However, I'm having a problem...

My hotkeys don't work. I can't use my number keys, abilities, or even ping or chat via keyboard. the only thing I can do is manually click the icons on the screen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Also, Relevant
I presume the keyboard works in general since you are typing here. As such, check this:

https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201761934-Mouse-and-Keyboard-Issues#wq2

If that doesn't work, I suggest using the repair function from the launcher.

I presume the keyboard works in general since you are typing here. As such, check this:

https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201761934-Mouse-and-Keyboard-Issues#wq2

If that doesn't work, I suggest using the repair function from the launcher.
Thank you so much. This helped right away, and now I can fully enjoy the game and the skin :3

Also, I'm thinking about gettin into some more premade matches. I know I wouldn't be the best person to organize it, but I think a Team9000 tourney would be cool. Like, a few 5v5 matches and the winner of the tourney being the one with the best K/A/D ratio. It could be just for fun.

Sadly, to get 10 or more people from Team9000 on at one time would be a little difficult at the moment. This would probably require a lot of planning (this is just a random idea. I probably won't even attempt to organize this, but if someone did, I'd sign up)

Thank you so much. This helped right away, and now I can fully enjoy the game and the skin :3

Also, I'm thinking about gettin into some more premade matches. I know I wouldn't be the best person to organize it, but I think a Team9000 tourney would be cool. Like, a few 5v5 matches and the winner of the tourney being the one with the best K/A/D ratio. It could be just for fun.

Sadly, to get 10 or more people from Team9000 on at one time would be a little difficult at the moment. This would probably require a lot of planning (this is just a random idea. I probably won't even attempt to organize this, but if someone did, I'd sign up)

It would be nice but we have tried like 3 times to get a ranked 5 team going but it would never work out.

In other news I finally got out of Bronze, time to get back to my S1 rank. I miss it so much.

It would be nice but we have tried like 3 times to get a ranked 5 team going but it would never work out.

In other news I finally got out of Bronze, time to get back to my S1 rank. I miss it so much.
I wasn't talking about a ranked team. I was talking about like a one-day event. Though the problem is scrounging up 10 or more people to participate in a tourney (I had a system popped into my head for a bracket, but it is confusing to me still)

Like I said, probably not gonna happen, but I'd like it if it did.

I wasn't talking about a ranked team. I was talking about like a one-day event. Though the problem is scrounging up 10 or more people to participate in a tourney (I had a system popped into my head for a bracket, but it is confusing to me still)

Like I said, probably not gonna happen, but I'd like it if it did.

Nah what I ment was it was difficult to get 5 people to get together for even 1 game.

Nother side note not related to the reply, why in gods name is everyone in division 5 of something a complete and udder cunt.

Nah what I ment was it was difficult to get 5 people to get together for even 1 game.

Nother side note not related to the reply, why in gods name is everyone in division 5 of something a complete and udder cunt.
That's true.

And on the side note; *has no relevant answer due to being an unranked peasant*

Back