• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Lets discuss... How you found out about Minecraft.

When I finally got Beta (a couple weeks ago) I went on the T9K SMP server, but found it too confusing, so I'm sticking with SSP for now :p

lol hawke you've only been here since end of Jan, whats with the 3 months time jump :confused: or at least thats what /info told me =/

1/2 How I found out about minecraft is from a comment in jimmyr which is actually a link from reddit which links to minecraft. I stumbled here on this server because it was always appearing on top of the list of classic servers, so I said to myself why not stick here, it was always available :) . Then I got into the beta which made it more awesome.

2/2 I play more into digging underground making long railtracks and lighting up caves along the way. Sometimes I get lost to a cave and spend 2hrs going back to where the rail is. Currently I think my rail now is about twice of 6mins long with the gold booster in-between 32 tracks. Will be reaching, hopefully, "spawn" if there's no wipeout :/

A friend of mine told me about it back in September/October. I tried out several servers, but kept coming back to T9K.

If I had to say I would guess that I was just lucky that the T9k classic server was the first one that I chose.

While I was on tour though Space Australia in my Hummer Ferrari tour bus, A Mexican com padre road along side on horse back and handed me the "whats hot" news from mars, and it showed in the corner a block with grass on it, so I searched this block on my internet wrist watch and found this confuzeling game of minecraft and so I had wandered for 5 seconds and before I knew it giant green gods of great power were exploding all around me and spewing my guts, and that's when i knew I was destined for greatness in this game. And that's how I found minecraft.

I found out about MC through another clan's gaming website and tubed it up. At first I thought the game was probably best suited for the kid thru early teen crowd, but I gave it a shot anyway. T9K was the first server I joined (just because the name was related to a meme), and I never looked back. No regrets xD

My friend told me about it, specifically the weird things about it, and some of the adventures of Paperbat VG. I thought it sounded kinda cool and immediately started looking for a way to play it free. The next day i logged on to T9k classic for the first time

I found out about minecraft from none others than the famous Seananners on youtube. He made a video about minecraft being the best game ever and taught you the basics. From then on I was hooked. I found classic first since It was free and by a weird chance joined Team9000 because it was the most full, dont ask me why. I have been here ever since. :) <3

The rumour mill at school was abuzz with this new game called Minecraft. I found Single-Player Classic - seemed O.K. Then I found Multi-Player Classic, and thus T9K - better. Then I bought Beta. Best.

I started with beta, played 6 months SSP, decided to go SMP, rode a horse found no good beta server, looked for a classic server, rode a horse, went into ~60 classic server's until I found T9K while riding a horse. I like horses.

Found out about minecraft on a video by householdhacker I think. T9K wasn't the first server I chose but it was the best out of the other ones I went through. Then there was that weekend where MC Alpha was free and I played that o.o... Started a new world o.o... I kept trying to break blocks like I would in classic o.o I though the crafting 2x2 in your inventory served no purpose o.o I didn't get it o.o.... And then I looked stuff up on wiki and then it was amazing o.o

I found Out about Minecraft when i was randomly strolling around youtube and i came a cross a video made by Golaso9 at first i was like WTF is this this game looks shit with bad graphics and then i kept watching his video and i liked it,

Same here BattleDoctor, Seananners videos was some of the first Minecraft videos I have watched. His videos were some of the videos that introduced me to Minecraft. I discovered T9K's server cause I saw allot of people here and than I ended up staying on T9k.

Back