Let's get SOMEONE ELSE to PAX East 2013

Does your bank accept e-mail transfers? If so, I can cover the remaining costs when I wake up Thursday morning (I've transferred my weekly maximum amount, and that resets on Thursday at midnight).

I don't think so. :( Maybe Wooty can.

Forreal you should be able to use your credit card to send to a verified user without having a bank account on file. We'll play with it this evening.

Exactly, how much do you need Jersey? $175 or $250? I can cover whatever you need.

Whatever you want to give. The more the merrier. :3 Extra money over $175 would be to help with gas getting him there and car rental (I don't need that stuff, but the blow would be softened :D )

No I don't, I just never updated the wiki.

I'll send you over $200

Send whatever you want.

His travel is $190 which I'm supposed to cover. $127 has been donated + $30 today and still $175 for his room. Send over $200 if you want. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge.

I would like to thank everyone that donated, and made this trip possible. I am very honored the community joined together and raised the necessary funds for me to go to PAX. If you would have asked me last thursday if I was going to PAX, I would have said no. Due to this awesome community however, I am now able to go on my first vacation by myself. Once again, thank you to all of the people that made this possible. Thank you Jerzey, Crane, MotorKat, Cs6ranger, the man of mystery, and Kerzmeister. I will see you all in Boston!

I would like to thank everyone that donated, and made this trip possible. I am very honored the community joined together and raised the necessary funds for me to go to PAX. If you would have asked me last thursday if I was going to PAX, I would have said no. Due to this awesome community however, I am now able to go on my first vacation by myself. Once again, thank you to all of the people that made this possible. Thank you Jerzey, Crane, MotorKat, and Kerzmeister. I will see you all in Boston!

Also CS6Ranger!

and someone secret who I won't reveal unless they ask me to or they come forward. :3

I sent now, since i don't plan on spending what I got left until my pay anyways. Wish I could give more :(

Forreal you should be able to use your credit card to send to a verified user without having a bank account on file. We'll play with it this evening.
I have had a Customer Service Managers from MasterCard, PayPal, and my bank (Bank of Montreal, which is linked to my MasterCard) in a conference call with me, trying to figure out why it won't work. The PayPal CSM even brought in the supervisor of their tech support. We got nowhere. PayPal just doesn't like me.

Back