Looking for a good xbox 360 game

Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo CEA, The Orange Box, Assassins Creed 1,2,2.5(Brotherhood),2.9(Revelations), Final Fantasy XIII, Portal 1/2, Black Ops, Elder Scrolls Series, Etc.

Shadowrun. When i used to play xbox there was a small community that still played the game and it was a bunch of fun. thers a free demo on xbl give it a shot. The only thing is, idk if people still play it. I hope they do... it was alot of fun... O and it was cross platform too so i could play with u if u get it

Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo CEA, The Orange Box, Assassins Creed 1,2,2.5(Brotherhood),2.9(Revelations), Final Fantasy XIII, Portal 1/2, Black Ops, Elder Scrolls Series, Etc.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2? Totally different from COD.
As well as any Fallout game. These pretty much represent my most played of all time list of games...

I agree get halo 3 or halo reach halo 3 was awesome and reach, well it was OK mostly get reach because more play it I think then halo 3

Back