• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Looking for Manager for T9k Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many vouches and I haven't even said a word in the thread :ninja: Granted, I don't think the intent was for it to be a popularity/vouch type of thread. While I personally have never touched CommandHelper, I've been programming in various languages since I was about 11, which for those that don't know my age, is a long time ago, and haven't found a language/script environment that I can't easily pick up. That being said, while I believe I'm more than capable of the day-to-day administrating of the survival server, I don't have any inclination to do so. That's not to say I still wouldn't mind kick/ban abilities, but as far as being the one responsible for updating the server jar, mods, fixing oddities that arise, writing spiffy functionality in CH, etc., I'd rather pass. I believe we've still got a few willing applicants who are more than willing and capable of handling the job.

Sorry for not responding sooner, I've been a bit busy for the past week and a half, enjoying the weather and getting some things done at the house now that the weather is finally nice again.

So many vouches and I haven't even said a word in the thread :ninja: Granted, I don't think the intent was for it to be a popularity/vouch type of thread. While I personally have never touched CommandHelper, I've been programming in various languages since I was about 11, which for those that don't know my age, is a long time ago, and haven't found a language/script environment that I can't easily pick up. That being said, while I believe I'm more than capable of the day-to-day administrating of the survival server, I don't have any inclination to do so. That's not to say I still wouldn't mind kick/ban abilities, but as far as being the one responsible for updating the server jar, mods, fixing oddities that arise, writing spiffy functionality in CH, etc., I'd rather pass. I believe we've still got a few willing applicants who are more than willing and capable of handling the job.

Sorry for not responding sooner, I've been a bit busy for the past week and a half, enjoying the weather and getting some things done at the house now that the weather is finally nice again.

Boo.

But yeah, I'd vote for you for kick/ban abilities, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back