• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Town: Lufenia

Bored

Hello T9k'ers! Welcome to the official thread for the town of Lufenia!

Lufenialogo.png

We would like to invite you for a visit to our lovely town to the west of the LTS spawn zone :). We were formerly known as Maridia, Error/Sebastian in past server experiences. Now we are known as Lufenia, the Wind ancients city.

If you would like to apply for residence please tell us about yourself in this thread from past Minecraft experiences/towns to current goals you would like to do as a part of our town :). (References are not required but will help in our decision process.)

For more info on the town please feel free to speak with any current town members or more specifically the assistants/lords of the town districts.

Mayor Daboredgamer

Assistants/Lords:

crabbie1 (*Mayor Assistant* South Lufenia district, Agriculture/Residences)
fox_news (South Lufenia outpost, Npc village commodities)
csimiami14 (East Lufenia district, Trade)
kimbal86 (East Lufenia outpost, Port/Jungle man)
foxzm (Airship coordinator, Cid Foxzm???)

Residents/Honorary Members:
As of 4/28/13
townres.jpg

~Bored

Stopped by Lufenia for a visit today and I must say, I liked what I saw. I would like to apply for residency in this town.

My past experiences... Hmm...

Well, I first started Survival with T9k at the end of the 1.7.3 world where I joined into Caprica. It was a ghost town at that time and was just waiting out the impending wipe.

Then we have the 1.8 Test world. That was quite the fustercluck of unprotected towns and grief galore. It was also the first and only time I was ever a mayor of a town. Bull's Head. I got mayorship when most of the players decided to bail from town after the first grief hit. I stayed and rebuilt it and recruited more members. Most people remember that as being the only surviving town in that world. Every time it got hit with grief, the residents and I always rebuilt it immediately back to how it was before it got hit. We had a good system and we thrived until the end.

The world after that, I started off as being head of the guard in Woodkeep, but after doing almost all of the land clearing and preparation, the town went under and all progress stopped. I left that town and joined The_Empire. Built a beautiful large scale house up in the mountains of Sparta and became partial mayor along with Tsysin and ScottC.

This world I currently reside in Gotham City (Which I believe is just me and xHallucination) and it is quite a long trek from spawn and built in a dangerous locale. I would like to join Lufenia and help out in any way I can. I'm not the most talented builder, nor am I any good with redstone, but I will assist where needed.

My current plot in Creative. #225
Untitled.png

Sure Thee_Pro, we'd love to have ya!

And of course you're accepted jrkblockdude :), you've helped out a lot in the past and I'd be glad to have ya back.

Accepted and added :).

~Bored

hey bored I'm a new resident of T9K, I play two survival servers and the one I started on I've learned a lot of cool things, between that and creative mode I have some things I feel I can add to Lufenia. I know CSI from CLMP (read Classic Multiplayer) and I was a builder over there. Primarily I'd like to work in Lufenia as a residential redstone builder. I can use redstone to do quite a few cool and unique things. From building an automatic harvester for sugar cane, melons/pumpkins, and just about anything else. I can also use it to make some cool features for "security" as far as Lufenia goes. If not accepted I figure I can just build outside of Lufenia and welcome everyone over to my build area, so that either way people will have access to what I build. I primarily tend to build a modest residence for myself, then I set to work building things to help others. I tend to like to help out and its a part of my personality. Sorry for the wall of text lol. Thanks for the opportunity to apply for residency.

JMAL: We have been totally needing some skilled fellow for redstone contraptions around town :).

Accepted and added :).

~Bored

hey bored, and fellow Lufenian's. I'd just like everyone to know that I'll be working on one of the zombie spawners to rework it to make it more efficient for everyone. This will be the one just off the main path walkway around Lufenia. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Ok well from the way I was just treated I'm not going to work on the zombie spawner so scratch that have fun with it.

Hey, i'm gonna organize this, just cause i want to :p

Minecraft name: mightythedj23

Past cities/expirences: i was part of Sebastian; i contributed decently to the town

Goals: i want to own a shop, and just help out and be the town's handyman so to speak lol (atm i am running a shop in town, and have been helping crabbie and foxzm, with the farm and the airship respectively.)

Mighty you've helped me a good deal to mate... and Bored I'll update when I get back on in a few hours about what happened... Anyways for now I'm working on the railway, because it wasn't working correctly...

Mighty you've helped me a good deal to mate... and Bored I'll update when I get back on in a few hours about what happened... Anyways for now I'm working on the railway, because it wasn't working correctly...

lol, how could i forget? well, i do help a lot of people in survival; whether they're part of our town or not

What happened?

Well what happened is quite simple. I was trying to work on the spawner, and someone I've never met, kept "griefing" me they wouldn't let my sign be, they kept editing it, saying I was lieing, that it was Kimbal's spawner, and the towns spawner. The way I felt was that if I made any additions or changed this person would just come through and edit or change it back. Granted I should have mentioned my post in here, and that I am a member of the town and a builder, so that was partly my fault and I can understand where the person was coming from. It was just upsetting to me that the person never really asked why I was doing it, what I was doing, how I felt I had the right to.

Anyways sorry about the wall of text and I'll be in game soon to continue my work elsewhere...

Well what happened is quite simple. I was trying to work on the spawner, and someone I've never met, kept "griefing" me they wouldn't let my sign be, they kept editing it, saying I was lieing, that it was Kimbal's spawner, and the towns spawner. The way I felt was that if I made any additions or changed this person would just come through and edit or change it back. Granted I should have mentioned my post in here, and that I am a member of the town and a builder, so that was partly my fault and I can understand where the person was coming from. It was just upsetting to me that the person never really asked why I was doing it, what I was doing, how I felt I had the right to.

Anyways sorry about the wall of text and I'll be in game soon to continue my work elsewhere...
In that case, did you make a report? Who even is this person?

No I didn't, if my belief is correct it's the same person that owns the "dark" shop in town, miner, or craftyminer, minercrafty, something along those lines... the only "member" account I can find is crafterofthemines. I believe that may be the shop owner, but I'm not 100% certain if that was the person. I don't want to get anyone in trouble or anything. Was just steamed.

Well we'll get this all sorted out in the town convo and I'll check around our spawners in a bit to see what's going on down there :D.

Note: Well looks like that's cleared up, continue the fun ladies and gents....

Hey Lufenians, Kryptex here.
Im not whitelisted for LTS yet, but when (if) i am, i would very much like to join your town. From what i can tell from the map, it is quite amazing.
My favourite hobbies in minecraft are making redstone systems and farming.

I don't have any previous experience with towns.

BTW, JMAL77, do you remember me from Classic at all?

Hmmm hmmm kryptex, that name rings a bell. I guess we'll hold your app til approved for LTS :).

Hiya Kryptex, lol I vaguely remember you from classic. If/when you get whitelisted I'll probably see ya around LTS and Lufenia.

hi im Marius and i have been in lufenia a few times and i liked it wery much :3
im pretty good at building and i do pixelart too.
i have a shelter build around lufenia i think when a made a little tour around the survival map.
So thats all i think.

Hiya Kryptex, lol I vaguely remember you from classic. If/when you get whitelisted I'll probably see ya around LTS and Lufenia.

Just a little FYI I went to your whitelist app and wrote a little message... hopefully it helps you out mate.

Back