• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Town: Lufenia

I'm a derp... I needed 3 Fire Resistance potions. I was thinking that among the boundless resources of Lufenia I could take just 3 little potions...
I really feel irresponsible now.
There are ways around stealing, bb. You could very easily ask members if they have any, and if they would be willing to share. You could have opened the Minecraft wiki and learned how to make one yourself. I just found out yesterday that potion making is actually, surprisingly simple.

Now, I am not part of your removal, however, all of your items are in my care, in storage, in the bank. If you need anything from them, you let me know and I can get it for you.

I sincerely hope you've learned your lesson, and if/when you are eventually allowed back in to town, you never do this again.

There are ways around stealing, bb. You could very easily ask members if they have any, and if they would be willing to share. You could have opened the Minecraft wiki and learned how to make one yourself. I just found out yesterday that potion making is actually, surprisingly simple.

Now, I am not part of your removal, however, all of your items are in my care, in storage, in the bank. If you need anything from them, you let me know and I can get it for you.

I sincerely hope you've learned your lesson, and if/when you are eventually allowed back in to town, you never do this again.
Yea, the MC server was shutdown last year, this doesn't matter.

Who the hell are you?

Wait, what?!

Well it looks like someone has a severe case of the derps..

Sigh, another pointless Necro.
They've been popping up like weeds, haven't they?
(old man voice) Back in my day we use to have something called forum etiquette where double posting was a sin and thread revival was shameful. These youngens don't even know the meaning of waiting 20 minutes for a gif to load, or the fact that a youtube video actually loaded when you paused it. Welp I hope you learned your lesson and so now get off my lawn you punks. (end old man voice)

but yea stupid necro is stupid so don't do it. :p

Back