• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Town: T9K Village

RioDeal

Welcome to the official thread of T9K Village!​
sign, signs everywhere.png
"here's the plan....Don't Fail!" These words are the official to the Town from SoincSnes slogan .
T9K Village is a Large growing museum of the past great towns of the server. does anyone remember Firethorn and Xankul ? what about Oxytown, Minetopia, Eagle Pass, Elm Creek? Not sure? and are last one Sanctum, BioDome, Woodkeep, Hobotown, Caprica, and Haven? those are just to name a few but I'm sure some of you know them and some that never got to see any of these towns. would you like to see a few builds that you heard that made the town famous? Well this is the place to go! journey on one of the beautiful and unforgettable landmarks ever made on Team9000 servers! how ever, We can't build all of them but you can help us pick and build. We will need teams and groups to help us build this place and make it happen.

How can I help?

We need 3 groups to do the following:
  • Scoot world files
  • Builders
  • Resource

Scooters will need to download save maps that Wooty has made available for us to use. Find builds and take pictures, bring it here and post to make pending assignments and approve them.

Builders Will take approve assignments and work together build them.

Resource must go find supplies to make builds.

Note:
you may at any time switch over to any group, please make note that do not take any items from towns you are from without permission unless the town are donating to this project. there will be no homes in this town, perhaps a small village near the town can be made for you to store your items safely, a simple house. do not ask to take charge of assignments if your not given one or leader of projects. Remember that the point of this town is to preserve the great memories of each town from the past servers. a funland for members to see what made T9K a place to be. Like Wooty said: Here's the plan... Don't Fail! Lets get ready to work guys!

I think my house in the mountains of Sparta would be a good addition to the town.

Ok, do you have any pictures? or the world save file? this way we can see it and approve it.

I had ask a few people about any project yesterday and I have approve one. Haven Never finish making the underground sewer commented made by Kagato. From what i know it was Damashki who made this plan in Haven

sewer.png

Ok, do you have any pictures? or the world save file? this way we can see it and approve it.

I had ask a few people about any project yesterday and I have approve one. Haven Never finish making the underground sewer commented made by Kagato. From what i know it was Damashki who made this plan in Haven

View attachment 138087
Unfortunately, I built a new computer and my pictures and floor plans were lost in the transition. However, it was a featured build in the Sparta episode of Cities of the Server.

https://www.team9000.net/entries/cities-of-the-server-sparta.921/

I'd love to rebuild my pimped out bunker from Haven. But that was a LOT of obsidian that I don't want to mine again.

Nice! would would you like to be the project leader? need anyone to help you? or going solo? I will put this on the pending assignment because we need to pick out space for area.
I would probably be able to rebuild it from scratch solo, although it requires a large area ( IIRC it was 82x64 or something ridiculous like that) and the gathering of materials would take a very long time if I were to get them alone. I remember most of the house and how I built it, so I could probably work on it off and on, and it would take 4 days to rebuild it. 2 days of gathering the materials, 2 days of constant building.

Let me know when you have located a suitable area, and I will begin reconstructing it. :)

I would probably be able to rebuild it from scratch solo, although it requires a large area ( IIRC it was 82x64 or something ridiculous like that) and the gathering of materials would take a very long time if I were to get them alone. I remember most of the house and how I built it, so I could probably work on it off and on, and it would take 4 days to rebuild it. 2 days of gathering the materials, 2 days of constant building.

Let me know when you have located a suitable area, and I will begin reconstructing it. :)

ok, sounds good we just need some people who would like to do the Resource collecting and we can get all you need I will make a PM forum so we can get all what you need.

Made a junction connecting you to the rail heading to Ascension. X: 256 Y: 12 Z: 0

View attachment 138092
Awesome StTheo :) btw what is that plugin map you have there?

in other request from Kagato is the "Casham Crunch" which i Found can be also be made, seems easy and not very hard to collect all of the resource for this one it will be a pending assignment but I would like to make this one for T9K Village

[
cc.png
cc2.png
cc3.png

Got a few things for y'all. 1) I can actually take anything and build a blueprint for it or show others. It's actually not that difficult to do, especially if I'm working in singleplayer because I can change gamemode and fly making it easier... 2) For the whole Casham Crunch I could actually build a chandelier of sorts that you can turn on and off. I'd just need a bit of help for the resources.

Damn, the Church of Casham lol. I designed that in Oxytown way back in the days. Shit looks so crap now that there are new mats to use >.<

lol Kon could always do a new one "The Church of Eternal T9k Light" or something like that...

I thought it was the Cathedral of Casham. Anyway, why not just download the original maps and use those?

Damn, the Church of Casham lol. I designed that in Oxytown way back in the days. Shit looks so crap now that there are new mats to use >.<

awesome! so COC is in oxytown :D well since you did it, you can finish its design if you like. Kagato said it was one of many favorite builds that people would comment about it.

I thought it was the Cathedral of Casham. Anyway, why not just download the original maps and use those?

gurw, i did download all the maps of the past servers, and found oxytown so now that StTheo give me the link to the plugin map i can keep scooting and go back to coc anytime and kagato said it was Casham of Crunch so i don't know :confused: i wasn't around at that time

awesome! so COC is in oxytown :D well since you did it, you can finish its design if you like. Kagato said it was one of many favorite builds that people would comment about it.

gurw, i did download all the maps of the past servers, and found oxytown so now that StTheo give me the link to the plugin map i can keep scooting and go back to coc anytime and kagato said it was Casham of Crunch so i don't know :confused: i wasn't around at that time
Well, we already had the Church of Woot, and the Order of Ozy, so the Cathedral of Casham only made sense. Now we have KoK, and there are rumors that the OoO still lingers in the shadows.....

Back