• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Town: T9K Village

Well, we already had the Church of Woot, and the Order of Ozy, so the Cathedral of Casham only made sense. Now we have KoK, and there are rumors that the OoO still lingers in the shadows.....

so we have more then one church? ok explain, what location do you know they are? are they all in one server file? I want to find them and take pictures

Thank you so much! it will be much more easy now! Anyone that needs a map StTheo has the link and should make scooting much easy to find your way around the world thanks again StTheo :)
i got the map.png

Well, we already had the Church of Woot, and the Order of Ozy, so the Cathedral of Casham only made sense. Now we have KoK, and there are rumors that the OoO still lingers in the shadows.....

Gurw, i found Woot's church but no signs of Order of Ozy, because there are lots of building @_@ Haven't seen KoK. I've search Oxytown and Eagle Pass. how ever, i will need help find these location to mark them down. it would be nice if you join in to help. here is what i found so far.

found wooty
woots place.png

found cydonia in Eagle Pass (this is awesome)
Cydoina.png

the Eagle of Eagle Pass
eagle pass.png

there is alot of stuff but I'm tired, got stuff to do and I
will be back on later tonight on mumble

so we have more then one church? ok explain, what location do you know they are? are they all in one server file? I want to find them and take pictures
The Church of Woot had its original church in Oxytown, in fact there is a rail station right behind it. Don't have coords handy though. The OoO has a base of operations in pretty much every single major town/city, but the most well known has its entrance under the fountain in the Eagle Pass town square. If you see a giant golden apple or a pixel art of Ozy's face, you're in the right general area. However, the OoO, still being an existing and secretive organization, likely would object to having a replica built. If you want to, I may be able to convince the ones I know to provide supplies for a monument following their tradition. I would gladly volunteer to do the actual building.

Oh, and KoK is a recent faction, only on this map. I almost forgot about Organization9000. They happened in the Haven map I believe

Oh, and KoK is a recent faction, only on this map. I almost forgot about Organization9000. They happened in the Haven map I believe
Yes, we were present in the Haven map.

Rio, If you require info on O9K, ask rsmv2you for the details.

hey just fyi with Rei's Minimap you can easily see your coordinate, and also place coordinates to give you a visual identifier on your HUD. It truly does come in useful!

Oh, one thing. I went through my unofficial records of my time on T9k, and unearthed the true name...the Cult of Casham.

well I'll set the OoO a side and start off doing something, so i just made a bridge from Ascension to T9K Village. Now we need is a nice efront entrance, perhaps more then 1 snice people can come from different sides

Back