• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

man with big balls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

afurrynoob

he wall hax, on scoutsknives he would hide next 2 a door way and scope, then he wound crouch and move out, each time his scope would b on som1's head, when ppl were reduced 2 camping he walled them, when som1 camped on the light in t spawn (and he never shot there when som1 wasnt there) he walled them.

i dont have a demo, but any 1 who was in the server at the time knew.

ive played on there b4 when he was on, not necessarily on scoutzknivez, but ya he does wall, lol, xD now i remember, lol he had to take off his hax because he had to reconnect after they made him lag out of the server. it was funny as hell bcuz well for one...he admitted to it when he reconnected and two...he was owning, and i mean OWNING, before he took them off, then, when he did, he STUNK,

yea btw coco im gonna need my money back, this **** you sold me is making me act like someone who actually has dignity

i also remember when he was hacking, i remember my words were "when did man with big balls ever do good" and i was there so i can vouch for him, but it would help by posting his steam id...

anyone remember a month ago, it was on aim_pistols, the buy zones are inaccessible, but somehow he would get a para every round, and somebody...i believe it was either Arion or Orion...one of the two rions...kept saying "WHO IS THE SPINNIN ***** WITH THE PARA!?!?!?" anyone remember that?

he kept changing his name i think to avoid being kicked, he kept changing his name between man w/ big balls, big ballz mcgee, blue ballz, and some other ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back