• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

man with big balls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
how i take a demo? (double should make a tut 4 the criteria required 2 get som1 banned 4 hacking, muted 4 spamming, etc

no, its digital so it reads my moniter differntly (like a light gun reads a tv)
it also makes my remote look differnt if i point it at the camra and press somthing

Please stop.

Man with big balls does not hack. Stop crying. I played him today...He's just really good...Even though I still dominated him. There is this thing called know the map, spam the spots, get a kill, your called a hacker. Besides..I would hack on BOOM to just to get everyone to leave so I could rockthevote..

Now please shut up about hackers unless you have a ****ing demo.

it som1 was spamming spots and getting kills i wouldnt call som1 a hacker if that was all he did, its a lil differnt when he gets hs through walls constantly and onli seems 2 spray a spot when som1s behind it...

yeah in boom you know there are trenches? someone was behind one and i saw him just shoot the ground and boom headshot and no he didnt even see the person, and this happened several times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back