• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[MC] Serpent's Pass Thread

mountainboy,

I'm thinking this balloon
pic11_4421177.jpg
pic1_4421157.jpg

Using this body
Papercraft_Airship_LZ_200_by_divinewindnsew.jpg
L_Z__400_2_by_divinewindnsew.jpg
Papercraft_Airship_LZ_200_3_by_divinewindnsew.jpg

with side propellers like this airship
Airship20by20James20Ng.jpg

except slightly smaller and with a little more structural integrity
airship-basket.jpg

Would like to have someone who is interested in interior decorating. Also a few more updates-

-The port city of SP is almost completed (in terms of the plans I have for it). It can always be expanded
-I restructured the farms, and made them "urban farms."
-Currently relocating the villagers
-Please add Cathykiddo?
-Go Patriots

Would like to have someone who is interested in interior decorating. Also a few more updates-

-The port city of SP is almost completed (in terms of the plans I have for it). It can always be expanded
-I restructured the farms, and made them "urban farms."
-Currently relocating the villagers
-Please add Cathykiddo?
-Go Patriots
Oooh I like interior design pick me pick meeee

Also seeking some SponsorShip... For anyone who recalls the two 'towny' worlds ago, where I build a giant eight core Iron Farm.. I'm looking to do that again in Serpents Pass, but am looking for donations of three NPC villager Eggs, so I can make a breeder at the desired build location

Somewhere in the 800x800 to 1000x1000 range of the map... The current breeder is small and is build too close to the ground. My proposed designed would put out eight time the amount of iron the current one is capable of generating.

Also seeking some SponsorShip... For anyone who recalls the two 'towny' worlds ago, where I build a giant eight core Iron Farm.. I'm looking to do that again in Serpents Pass, but am looking for donations of three NPC villager Eggs, so I can make a breeder at the desired build location

Somewhere in the 800x800 to 1000x1000 range of the map... The current breeder is small and is build too close to the ground. My proposed designed would put out eight time the amount of iron the current one is capable of generating.

Why do you need three eggs?

IGN (case-sensitive): _XxXREBOXxX_
Length of Time in the Community: Just about to hit 3 years.
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): I'm not too sure, but I know I was in the 1.0 world.

IGN (case-sensitive): AquaTwig
Length of Time in the Community: 2 years roughly
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps: 1.5

RESIDENT APPLICATION

IGN: SheepoMan
Length of time in the community: About 3 weeks
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: I have never played on an official T9k map
Member to vouch for you: mountainboy965

Back