• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[MC] Serpent's Pass Thread

Hello so i been told living in serpent pass was fun from people IG :)
so i tought i make my application on this part of the forum to go live there with them :D

RESIDENT APPLICATION

IGN: firestorm1406
Length of time in the community: About 3 weeks ago i started survival after a lot of time pass on the clasic server, maybe some of you will rember my build there (some were crazy some weren't :p anyway here a post to my threads on the clasic aplication: https://www.team9000.net/threads/firestorm114.23653/#post-286572

Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: I have never played on an official T9k map ( unless clasic cont in it witch i doubt :s

Member to vouch for you: well not a lot of people know me but some of them have seen my builds on the hinterlands those count some member of this city montainboys //DOS )

well if you have any question feels free to ask them i will answer ASAP ty have a nice day

-firestorm1406

IGN (case-sensitive): Anaxo
Length of Time in the Community: 3+ years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): 1.5 I do believe.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): Girl, please.

IGN (case-sensitive): thee_pro
Length of Time in the Community: Too damn long :p Since April 14th, 2011
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): 1.5 server? The very last official server hosted by Wooty-Booty.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): Pretty much everyone in Team9000 would probably vouch for me by this point xD

IGN (case-sensitive): Anaxo
Length of Time in the Community: 3+ years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): 1.5 I do believe.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): Girl, please.
i got told to poke the subject soooo

POKE !
IGN (case-sensitive): thee_pro
Length of Time in the Community: Too damn long :p Since April 14th, 2011
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): 1.5 server? The very last official server hosted by Wooty-Booty.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): Pretty much everyone in Team9000 would probably vouch for me by this point xD
Approved

IGN (case-sensitive): Pyrofiredelta
Length of Time in the Community: Nearly 4 years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): Last one I played on was the 1.5 map.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): Is 4 years less than a year? :p

Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): Last one I played on was the 1.5 map.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): Is 4 years less than a year? :p

Resident Application
IGN (case-sensitive): Havochron
Length of Time in the Community: 3-4 years
Last official t9k map played on: the last one ;)

Both are questionable...but umkay

Resident Application
IGN (case-sensitive): Havochron
Length of Time in the Community: 3-4 years
Last official t9k map played on: the last one ;)
Approved

Back