Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you had a great day :D (or having a great day for those who are in a timezone later than mine)

So here is what I got:

Christmas Presents 2013.jpg

If you can't see what everything is because it's a bad picture, I got a 3 month xbox live gold membership, a $50 iTunes Card, a $50 JB Hifi Card, a guitar tuner, GTA V, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Xcom The Bureau, Season 7/the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who and the Complete Series of Breaking Bad, so seasons 1-5 (I'm currently a quarter of the way through of season 5 now and I must say, I am truely addicted to this show and will be watching over again when I finish it). I also got about $300 so I can buy things when I go to a Paramore/You Me At Six concert next month :D Anyways, once again, Merry Christmas everyone!!! <3

Merry Christmas :)

I got some Blu Rays, Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, a T-shirt, and lots and lots of chocolate.

I get absolutely nothing, woo. Really first year in my life where no one really wanted anything, no one felt festive, and we didn't have the money so there was literally nothing under the Christmas tree this year for me. However, I get to spend the day with my gf tomorrow who I haven't been with in a month and go shopping for a gameboy sp and pokemon games, so I guess my christmas is coming a little late.

On another note, I also got AC:Black Flag. I got some shirts, dumbbells and a bench press so I can be a Hollister model when I grow up, some tf2 stuff from friends, driving lessons when I get back from my trip, some monies from relatives, and...
Zahldar bought me Secret of the Magic Crystals

Merry Christmas! For me:

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for PC (Yay!)
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind for PC (NOSTALGIA YAY)
A new set of wireless headphones, so my cat won't keep eating the volume control.

And a webcam, so I'll be able to be a part of the sample chats!

Plus, I had to buy freaking Starbound with my own cash...mumble grumble...

I got-
Razer Tiamat 7.1, Nexus 7 tablet, candy, and coming soon my very own onesie!! :D
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I got some new books!
~I Am Malala
~Mrs. Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children
~Killing Jesus
-Video Games-
~Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds
~ Pokemon X and Y
~Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

Back