Merry Christmas

It's about 6:00 PM on Christmas Eve where I am. Although Minecraft considers it Christmas...
Anyways, we got a laptop, but it isn't mine. However, I tend to use it alot. It's better than my PC.

I celebrate Festivus.
A festivus for the rest of us!

Now here's a festivus pole.
festivus.jpg

• $420
  • A mountain Bike
  • Clothes
  • Battlefield 3
  • Dance party (PS move)
  • Playstation 3
  • Playstation move

So in my family, we get to open one present on Christmas Eve. It is usually something like a book from my aunt and uncle who live in Seattle. But not this year. Nope, I opened a present from my parents. Guess what it was? It was god damn coal. True story. Happened like 15 minutes ago.

Squirel_Guy there is a positive side to this...
First do you live in Australia
Second if you do then you could sell it to some big mining company because Australia is the biggest exporter of coal, im sure you will get a good price for it. :D

Germans.. :facepalm:

Over here, in austria, we celebrate Christmas right now, with a weihnachtsbaum and some kerzen and of course some beef, and geschenke, and oachkatzlschwoafs and so on and so forth. :D
High five* :D

I got a book and a cap from my Sister and a new backpack, money (Ill spend for rockets and the driving license) and.... rockets :D from my parents, oh and a cooler I can see through with blue lights, which I'm using right now.

SANTA! Y U NO VISIT CHINA!
(Yes, I got nothing. Just like any other christmas)
Cause if Santa would have to visit another 1/6 of the worlds population christmas maybe would last for another whole day till he finished giving presents.........
Y HE NO VISIT CHINA!

Back