• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Mighty is moving up in the world. Sort of.

Mightythedj23

Welp, i got a promotion at work yesterday; i am now a Service desk manager and an office manager, for the night shift.

What that means/what i do now:

I am now responsible for roughly four to five trays; Lottery, Register at the desk, a register used for Phone cards, money orders, bill payments, and stamps. I will be able to handle all of that and then some, as a service desk manager at my store, i am able to send people on breaks and such, so i guess i have a little power.

In the office i am responsible for every other cashier's trays; i have to check that their large cash (5's, 10's, 20's, 50's and 100's) are correct or very close to their balance sheet, I have to add their money to what i call the "master tray" then write up their paper. If the change in this tray is full, i am responsible for making rolls of all the coins and such; i have to add their large cash and checks into a different bag, etc.

What happens with free time:

Because of this promotion, i will no longer be able to leave early from the store each night or whatever; I will be staying until closing most likely, So i won't be gaming/writing/anything really; but only on the nights i have to work; but i only work about four days at the most, so there's still plenty of chances to game :D

It's a lot to learn, but i think i can handle it; besides, there's always like, one or two other office managers there every night. I'm pretty happy :3

Today, the service desk, tomorrow the GM Lead, Store Manger, and then RM...eventually world domination will follow (at least in the tri-state area around Danville)

Back