• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Battle Thread

Apparently CE, but I'm still not clear on what winning constituted.

Also during the battle, were you able to put blocks and lava down?

Skryter: I think the greasers are a group of T9Kers that don't like the idea of groups (like the CE) dictating everything. Personally I can see both sides of the story. Oxytown is a poorly constructed ghost town now because there were no community guidelines. On the other hand I never really cared to build anything in Eagle Pass because everything had to match this non-square European theme. This is why I am excited about Elm Creek. I think the futuristic floating theme will really leave a bunch of room open for creativity and such.

Concerning the lava: I think Woot turned off the grief protection for the bout and fixed it all afterward (making it to where you can't place anything including lava). If there was another bout coming up, I would make sure an admin was on for it. I like how wooty enclosed everything once the match started to keep people from running back in

he should really turn off the whole not being able to place anything. That adds a whole new dynamic to battle. Just hitting each other is boring. >_>

Back