• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

MineCraft Build Museum

Spartasprite.jpg

i modeled mine with a nes right in front of me, and right now its next to me, it may be too late to change now but the top portion of the system (the lighter) is more whiteish than the grey you used, the white block may look better, and the power and reset buttons have red lettering. other than that, great, i like it. i wasnt able to make anything inside, i asked a few people to make some sprites inside, i got a builder to move it to cool2 for me, after that it was griefed like heck in guest. yours is like 2 times bigger than mine.

White is way too white and wouldn't have matched my NES which I modeled it after. I used a ruler and measured mine and made it so each block is 1/8". I also know that the button lettering is red but the red brick and red block both didn't look right in the place so I choose what looked best. I wish they had the redstone block like in Alpha because that would have been perfect.
I'll be making another one thats 2x the size of this one though so I can get a little better detail in it...but that will be on my server.

This is a structure showing a DSLR Digital Single Lense Rexlef Camera, Nikon (in general) In screenshots it doesnt look as good as it does when there, so make sure out check it out!!! Look through the eye piece and see what you see on the LCD panel ;)

screenshot_20101105101925.png

screenshot_20101105084900.png

screenshot_20101105084800.png

screenshot_20101105084529.png

screenshot_20101105084639.png

screenshot_20101105084500.png

screenshot_20101105084833.png

screenshot_20101105084555.png

This is a huge office complex. The bridge leads from far away over ocean to the little island. On that tiny island the 2 office towers are ocated, Equipped with 3 elevators to get to the top quickly. The towers are also conected with each other by 2 lookouts. Fresh air and greenery! Enjoy, Must also see in perspn, screenshots show wrong quality.

Antecus2.png

Antecus3.png

Antecus4.png

Antecus12.png

Antecus6.png

Antecus5.png

Antecus7.png

Antecus8.png

ive been working on this fucker for quite some time! and just cant seem to get it like i want it! the face is just so dam difficult. if anyone could help it would be greeeeeeeeat! its in /j cool5

Freddie mercury! oh yäää!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

original
Freddie_Mercury.gif

I know this is one of the easiest sprites to make, but its my first time making one and im proud of it. I made it just a few minutes ago in single player cause the the MC is offline.

mvAYw.jpg

MARIO YAY

After the mario i got addicted in sprites. Again i made another sprite in single player. This time its superman.

P7RBd.jpg

I wasn't able to build more high!

Back