• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

MineCraft Build Museum

I saw that build Lotr Conrod and I both agreed that it was epic and if you weren't builder before that you would have been promoted to one. :D

I made an Arwing.
(I didn't put the jets around it, someone else did. Kinda wish he didn't cause it sorta obstructs the view)
It's on Guest118.

Screenshot2011-03-14at23651AM.png

Screenshot2011-03-14at23704AM.png

Screenshot2011-03-14at24942AM.png

I know this build kinda sucks compared to your guys's, but it's my first so go easy on me :doy:

Minecraft finished product.jpg
This is another angle that kinda gets the stamps out of the way:

Minecraft angle 2.jpg

Doesn't it look cool with four faces? :3 It wasn't made in t9k server due to the fact that I made one in there and it got griefed before I even had a chance to take screenies of it :(

Saw that build bringer it was pretty sweet. Also later on had fun kicking people for griefing it :D

Well I'm glad to hear that :D I used a way easier frame then I did the last ghast it took me a longer time to put the second frame together but once it was up everything else just flew together :)

I built my very first sprite today :) I'm so excited because it actually turned out really swell! It's a chao off of sonic the hedgehog:
Minecraft first picture finished.jpg

This is the photo I was using to copy off of:
6718916.gif

See the comparison? Notice I also used the shading to an advantage ^_^ Sorry about the positioning of the first photo I had to work it so that the stupid stamp wasn't in the way. Think it's promo worthy?

Back