• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My underground paintball complex, was under my house (thing) but both have been since destroyed by 2 year old griefers. ;[

IGN is still Snyp3r5

This project only took me around 3 hours, and most of that was clearing the 53 block by 33 block area (5-6 high) that I needed :] (This is partially a re-creation by memory of a Paintball field I used to go to alot some 2-3 years ago)

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback on this and the house thing (still haven't named it), and with all the help un-griefing the house thing to keep it alive for 16 hours. Sadly, its now grief'd to oblivion. :[

Imageshack - staircase.png - Uploaded by snyp3r5
Imageshack - snyp3r55555leftsidefiel.png - Uploaded by snyp3r5
Imageshack - snyp3r5.png - Uploaded by snyp3r5
Imageshack - snakej.png - Uploaded by snyp3r5
Imageshack - paintballfield.png - Uploaded by snyp3r5
Imageshack - hometeam.png - Uploaded by snyp3r5
Imageshack - fieldx.png - Uploaded by snyp3r5
Imageshack - fieldoverview.png - Uploaded by snyp3r5
Imageshack - awayteam.png - Uploaded by snyp3r5

minecraft1b.png

IGN; Jamesing

These are all of my underground house on the server. The pool was filled in by a friend who I asked to fill it in.
minecraft_house_4_by_leepaul-d30w327.png

minecraft_house_inside_3_by_leepaul-d30w301.png

minecraft_house_inside_by_leepaul-d30w2xh.png

minecraft_level_1_by_leepaul-d30w2ql.png

A sand castle I made in guest. Inside one of the floors on the first room I dug a staircase leading down deep into the ground. It leads to a large stone room I dug out which houses an actual stone castle complete with library and roof garden. IGN: Parlim

Castle.png
More Stairs.png
Stairs.png
House.png
Underground Castle.png

Jamesing: Nice large iPod you have there!

Parlim: That underground castle looks pretty cool in that void. Perfect place to plan a siege from.

007Blox: That should be a room in Parlim's underground castle! Looks safe and snug down there.

eigpit: Can't quite tell what that sprite is, but it looks like a scary alien to me!

toad772: Ha, I like the Pump Man's attire!

I have a few more things to show. Just recently I figured out I was promoted to Cool rank, so I by all means had to get into the cool servers where griefers/freaks/trolls were pretty much nonexistent. I did roads in almost every server before Team9000, so I had to make my mark.
screenshot_20101016150415.png

That road included a bridge.
screenshot_20101016150553.png

Side view of the simplistic structure.
screenshot_20101016150531.png

I also built a multi-level parking garage and a large office tower. The office tower is actually two towers split down the middle and accessed by a stairwell between them.
screenshot_20101016150513.png

Inside of the parking garage next to the vehicular elevator (the elevator is slow, but it's much more efficient fuel and space wise).
screenshot_20101016150618.png

Inside midway up the two towers (notice the break in the middle, and the elevator at the end).
screenshot_20101016150648.png

I wanted my towers to be A LOT taller, but of course we need to take into account the height barrier. One of these days I hope to build in a world that has a ridiculously high barrier.
screenshot_20101016150803.png

I had this idea for an underground cavern with sort of a hidden entrance. With the help of some friends being brettcypher, XiCatto, and one of the higher rank members(sorry I forgot your name :3) we dug out the cavern. Brettcypher dug out the stair case that goes done to the cavern and I built the tower. XiCatto built the original wall around the tower but I made some changes to it. I also added the two lower black towers and the inner trees and brettcypher made the upper bridge that connects to a room he made and a glass viewing box he made. The house inside the cavern was made by brettcypher and all the structures are kinda a community project cause when ever I log out I come back and other people left their traces inside lol. Hope you like it. It look alot better in game.

Tower from the outside
womtower.png

View from one of the side walls and one of the side towers
womtower2.png

View from the inner courtyard I guess you would call it lol and the entrance down to the cavern
womtower3.png

View from inside the cavern
womtower4.png

Was getting low on ideas, so thought id just add a background.. pretty pointless but meh.
Finished product :) Props to Ollee and Guite for helping with the masses of purple :p.
2pqolk9.jpg

In game name- Antara

Well figured id post some screenshots of what ive been doing :) First Set is of my Chessboard first thing i made on this server :) sadly it just got griefed and i have to remake all the chess pieaces.

screenshot2010101612062.png

screenshot2010101612044.png

screenshot2010101612033.png

Next Set is my house right by my chess board :) Had a blast making this much more fun then the chessboard was. Mostly i think since i had the aid of fly hack on the house. The chessboard was made without the aid of fly hack :( lol

Tour of my house/docks/lighthouse/boat house etc :) BTw all the buildings connect via docks, and underground tunnles :)

Shows the general outside of it all.
screenshot2010101701054.png

Close up of lighthouse,stair's to each lvl from docks all the way to the light at the top
screenshot2010101701060.png

Close up of the main house and the boathouse, blue thing in the middle is a drop to then center of the earth :) also has stairs leading all the way back up around the blue center. Planning to add to the tunnles at the bottem:)
screenshot2010101701061.png

Close up of the boat house, back right has stairs that lead back to the main house and to the light house.Also at the bottem of the water is a passage way that leads to both as well :)
screenshot2010101701064.png

Back room where the 3 houses connect from a couple views :)
screenshot2010101701065.png

screenshot2010101701074.png

screenshot2010101701075.png

inside of light house top of tunnle stairs from mainhouse.
screenshot2010101701082.png

lol k think thats enough screenshots, hoping the servers back up now and i can go work on the tunnles :)

On cool3 I created a replica of Wooty because he was afk (for 4 hours +). Eventually it evolved into Woot about to be eaten by a pacman and Cash standing idly by watching it all happen.

screenshot_20101016145053.png

screenshot_20101017163910.png

screenshot_20101017163854.png

I've created interiors for both with viewing sections in the head if you ever wanted to experience what it was like inside the minds of either of them :p

Made next MegaMari sprite, Yuyuko Saigyouji. I was going to use browns in order to show darker areas of the hair but Casham advised me against that, and I think it's much better with all red/pink blocks, so thanks to him~

2573nrq.jpg

2qmdwkx.jpg

2557v2b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back